ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Media Center>Gearbox/Borderlands info that's shocking if true..
Imon Yourside 06:14 PM 02-04-2019

[Reply]
kcxiv 07:32 PM 09-18-2019
end game for this game is broken as all hell. its so easily farmable and broken. The end of the game is farming to get the good weapons. Well, you can kill boss mobs in like 5 seconds on the hardest difficulty. Its insane. i got 39 today finished the storyline, Joined my friends game and i went from 39 to 45 in about a half an hour farming 1 boss.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:20 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
end game for this game is broken as all hell. its so easily farmable and broken. The end of the game is farming to get the good weapons. Well, you can kill boss mobs in like 5 seconds on the hardest difficulty. Its insane. i got 39 today finished the storyline, Joined my friends game and i went from 39 to 45 in about a half an hour farming 1 boss.
They will probably need to add and endgame endgame then.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:54 PM 09-18-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
They will probably need to add and endgame endgame then.
This is what i did, join his game, he killed the guy, get loot. he goes to main menu logs back in, i do the same by the time i join game, he's dropping down to fight the boss and 5-10 seconds later, the boss is dead. Once in a while he will fuck up and it might take 30 seconds to kill! Meanwhile i get 25k exp per kill. Tomorrow im going to record what i actually do and you can see how fast the damn thing dies.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:37 AM 09-19-2019
This is what i did, join his game, he killed the guy, get loot. he goes to main menu logs back in, i do the same by the time i join game, he's dropping down to fight the boss and 5-10 seconds later, the boss is dead. Once in a while he will **** up and it might take 30 seconds to kill! Meanwhile i get 25k exp per kill. Tomorrow im going to record what i actually do and you can see how fast the damn thing dies.
Seems like you guys are OP.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:12 AM 09-19-2019
Seems like you guys are OP.
Not me. I dont even shoot at the target. I just drop down and by the time i slide down, the monster is dead. lol
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:28 AM 09-19-2019
Not me. I dont even shoot at the target. I just drop down and by the time i slide down, the monster is dead. lol
Just as I suspected, your mere presence makes the creature suffer a heart attack.
[Reply]
kcxiv 04:21 PM 09-19-2019

That is a bit overpowered. lol
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:49 PM 09-19-2019

Welcome to the concept of power-levelling, noob. If you want levelling to take time, stop joining your op friends and letting them do all the work.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:57 PM 09-19-2019

That is a bit overpowered. lol

What difficulty/Mayhem level is this?

I seriously doubt that this is Mayhem 3 on True Vault Hunter mode.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:12 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
What difficulty/Mayhem level is this?

I seriously doubt that this is Mayhem 3 on True Vault Hunter mode.
its mayhem 3.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:22 PM 09-19-2019

[Reply]
kcxiv 06:30 PM 09-19-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Welcome to the concept of power-levelling, noob. If you want levelling to take time, stop joining your op friends and letting them do all the work.
I didnt just get power leveled. I actually did most of the quests. My buddy in the first video just ran through the main story and got 50 asap. We started together on day 1. Then i branched off and did almost all the sidequests in the game. After i got finished with the story mode then i joined him.

short video of my quest log. So, yes, i did put in the hours.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:03 PM 09-19-2019
I just found out that grenade that people are using is broken and it should be patched soon (i cant confirm that its getting patched). Its the Raiders of the last rock quest. The reward for that is broken.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:57 PM 09-19-2019
its mayhem 3.
Is it NORMAL MODE mayhem 3, or TRUE VAULT HUNTER nayhem 3. Big difference.

Tvhm mayhem 3 requires completion of story once again on tvhm to unlock the mayhem levels for that difficulty.

Otherwise, youre just pwning mobs on normal with a slight kick, and rolling over everything as you could in the previous 2 games.

Its not broken, youre just on wuss mode still.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:02 PM 09-19-2019
I didnt just get power leveled. I actually did most of the quests. My buddy in the first video just ran through the main story and got 50 asap. We started together on day 1. Then i branched off and did almost all the sidequests in the game. After i got finished with the story mode then i joined him.

short video of my quest log. So, yes, i did put in the hours.

Okay, but your original bitch included the fact that you went from 39-45 in a half hour. Thats power levelling. You joined your stronger buddy while he killed a boss far above your level, and you gained 6 levels in a half hour. Dont engage in this practice, and you won't level that fast. This is simple Borderlands 101.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up