ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Media Center>Gearbox/Borderlands info that's shocking if true..
Imon Yourside 06:14 PM 02-04-2019

[Reply]
Otter 02:10 PM 04-06-2019
:-)

Borderlands 3 has a gun that grows legs and chases enemies while yelling insults at them. Pre-order now: https://t.co/FcIqC9mADD pic.twitter.com/rOlH0W7NAz

— PlayStation (@PlayStation) April 6, 2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:36 PM 04-06-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
:-)

Reminds me of the Pkunk from Star Control 2 back in the 90s, you had to hurl insults at the other ship to recharge your weapons.

[Reply]
neech 03:52 PM 04-06-2019
Watching the trailer for it made me fire up Borderlands 2 again.

Been awhile since I played it, a solid game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:08 PM 04-06-2019
I’m actually going to pick up the original Borderlands remastered for PS4 today. I need to run through that game again.
[Reply]
Otter 04:11 PM 04-06-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Watching the trailer for it made me fire up Borderlands 2 again.

Been awhile since I played it, a solid game.
Easily a top 5 all time game of mine. The atmosphere, outrageous amount of weapon choices, and characters made up for any flaws. Tiny Tina and Handsome Jack alone made it worth the purchase.
[Reply]
Miles 04:39 PM 04-06-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
Easily a top 5 all time game of mine. The atmosphere, outrageous amount of weapon choices, and characters made up for any flaws. Tiny Tina and Handsome Jack alone made it worth the purchase.
Same here. Loved it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:08 PM 04-06-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m actually going to pick up the original Borderlands remastered for PS4 today. I need to run through that game again.
Damnt. Doesn’t come out till the 16th.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 02:34 PM 04-07-2019
Pre-ordered BL3 today. I'll get the original remaster at some point and run through that along with another play through of 2 to get ready.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:21 AM 04-09-2019
I already platinum trophied 1 and 2 on ps3 but I need to finish up Pre-Sequel. I was able to transfer my files from BL2 to ps4 but, sadly, lost my files for BL1. If anyone wants to dupe OP8 guns, nades and shields on BL2 on PS4 HMU: TheGentleman69
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:01 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
I already platinum trophied 1 and 2 on ps3 but I need to finish up Pre-Sequel. I was able to transfer my files from BL2 to ps4 but, sadly, lost my files for BL1. If anyone wants to dupe OP8 guns, nades and shields on BL2 on PS4 HMU: TheGentleman69
I think the editor still works for the black guns you mean? I don't know if they work on the consoles but man they're OP. :-)
Just not sure can you disable sanity checks on consoles?

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:19 PM 04-09-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I think the editor still works for the black guns you mean? I don't know if they work on the consoles but man they're OP. :-)
Just not sure can you disable sanity checks on consoles?

My m8 has blacks but I don't want them. They're actually nutty. All my stuff is legit farmed except a modded rocket launcher I got to help me rocket jump and carry my buddies to OP8 quickly.

I don't think gearbox cares about the modded weaps and shields. With no "real" PVP all it does it help folks kill stuff faster. It's part of what makes BL great.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:31 PM 04-09-2019
My m8 has blacks but I don't want them. They're actually nutty. All my stuff is legit farmed except a modded rocket launcher I got to help me rocket jump and carry my buddies to OP8 quickly.

I don't think gearbox cares about the modded weaps and shields. With no "real" PVP all it does it help folks kill stuff faster. It's part of what makes BL great.
Right what makes Borderlands so replayable are the mods and cheats after you've played through it legit a time or two. 2nd Playthrough and on I love to turn the Running/Jumping speed way up as it eliminates a lot of the duller parts of traveling around. I only play modded/cheated with friends as I don't want to mess up others experience who want to play legit.

Do you have any of these?

Really hoping they add in another Mad Moxxis Arena like the one from Borderlands 1, that's the coolest part about the Borderlands series after you've beaten the game a few times and it was missing from Borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel.

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:47 PM 04-09-2019
Spoiler!
I'll check next time I get on BL2. Any of them you looking for in particular? I can always ask my guy who has almost everything.

Moxxi hoard mode was so good. It was the perfect combination of toughness and replay-ability.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:17 PM 04-09-2019
I'll check next time I get on BL2. Any of them you looking for in particular? I can always ask my guy who has almost everything.

Moxxi hoard mode was so good. It was the perfect combination of toughness and replay-ability.
Nah I was just asking what the coolest stuff you've farmed legit is.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:30 PM 04-09-2019
Nah I was just asking what the coolest stuff you've farmed legit is.

Ah, my favorite ones that I use all the time are:
Grog Nozzle
Double penetrating Unkempt Harold
4x Magic Missile
Norfleet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up