ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 772 of 4879
« First < 272672722762768769770771772 77377477577678282287212721772 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:28 PM 03-16-2017
You Donk homers are hilarious. A man points out facts about your cheating franchise and you label him as "batshit crazy". I guess that makes it easier for you to deny the truth. Sorry to burst your bubble boys. But everything that BlackOp said about the cheating Sinks yesterday was true. Nothing crazy about it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:28 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
And you cling to yours (a.k.a winning a SB).

Do you all share tin foil hats???

#SB50.
No but we share your Mom
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 12:30 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Posting a video loop inst an opinion...its avoidance. You're trying to sell a conviction without any intellectual follow-through.

Back up your stupid loops...with...I dont know...a human thought? I dont care if you disagree...I just want to see an actual typed response.
That way I know you arent some soulless drone-bot...

You follow the Broncos...but wont accept the fact that are on record as the franchise with the most cheating offenses. What does that say about you? Winning a shallow football game shouldn't be a shield for avoiding individual conviction and morality. You are what you choose to protect..and in your case...a perpetual cheating liar.
What time did you drop acid today?
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 12:44 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Well they prob left it off because at this point, 2011 is ancient history.... Lmao at including one year where Von was basically a guaranteed home run. He has been pretty bad the last 5.
Ancient history? Von and Harris still play in the NFL...for the Broncos. Wtf are you talking about?

Von has been bad the last 5 years? Does that exclude his SB50 MVP? Does that exclude 73.5 sacks since 2011; only JJ Watt has more in the same timeframe.

http://www.footballdb.com/leaders/active-defense-sacks

The only thing crazier to come out of this asylum is the "NFL is rigged" crap. You all are getting nuttier by the day. Endless entertainment. Keep it coming.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:46 PM 03-16-2017
Like I said:

Most of their impact players were acquired through FA, not the draft.

Rent-a-team, folks.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:57 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Players still on Denver's roster from Elways first 3 drafts.

Von Miller
Virgil Green
Derek Wolfe

Players still on KCs roster from his first 3 drafts

Eric Fisher
Travis Kelce (probowl/allpro)
Dee Ford (double digit sacks)
Phillip Gaines
DeAnthony Thomas
LDT (top 5 pass blocking guard)
Fulton
Peters (multiple probowl/allpro)
Morse (didn't allow a sack all year)
Nelson (one of the best slot corners in football)
Conley
Ramik Wilson (graded as the top ILB multiple weeks on PFF)
DJ Alexander (rookie pro bowler)
Roches
Oshaunnesy
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Bronco...-2012-51800064
Interesting article.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:03 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Denial isn't a river in Egypt. But you just cling to your fantasies. Anyone not wearing orange colored glasses can see that every word he said was true.
I don't mean to distract from the discussion, but I think denial actually is a river in Egypt.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:23 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't mean to distract from the discussion, but I think denial actually is a river in Egypt.
:-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:57 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Lol. Good catch. I left out just.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:09 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by Nut Fumble:
And you cling to yours (a.k.a winning a SB).

Do you all share tin foil hats???

#SB50.
Tinfoil hats. :-). How old are you? 12?

And yeah, the Chiefs haven't won a Superbowl for a very long team. Sure, I hate that. But I wouldn't take any solice in it we had to cheat to win one. The Donk rings are tainted with tons of cheating. How do you find satisfaction in that? Oh yeah. I remember. You deny the cheating and call anyone who acknowledges it crazy and conspiracy theorists. Well, if that makes you feel better about your cheating team, then go for it. But don't come to a rival board and expect us to swallow the same orange koolaid that you're drinking. We will tell it how it is and laugh your Homer ass off the board.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 05:42 PM 03-16-2017
Leave and take Clay back with you to the Mane
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:54 PM 03-16-2017

And yeah, the Chiefs haven't won a Superbowl for a very long team. Sure, I hate that. But I wouldn't take any solice in it we had to cheat to win one. The Donk rings are tainted with tons of cheating. How do you find satisfaction in that? Oh yeah. I remember. You deny the cheating and call anyone who acknowledges it crazy and conspiracy theorists. Well, if that makes you feel better about your cheating team, then go for it. But don't come to a rival board and expect us to swallow the same orange koolaid that you're drinking. We will tell it how it is and laugh your Homer ass off the board.
Don't worry, we will likely never win a SB again. The teams that win it seem to have a any means necessary and push the envelope attitude. Chiefs are too goody 2 shoes to do what it takes to win a SB. At least the Hunt trophy is named after our deceased owner, we can hang our hats on that since we won't ever bring it home.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:19 PM 03-16-2017
The NFL doesn't allow KC to push the envelope. The one time we do with Maclin, we lose a 3rd round pick.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:16 PM 03-16-2017
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
The NFL doesn't allow KC to push the envelope. The one time we do with Maclin, we lose a 3rd round pick.
Weird... can't imagine the NFL saw that happening and thought, 'oh shit, how do we course correct this one?'
[Reply]
Nut Fumble 10:18 AM 03-17-2017

You already forget about tampering and loss of draft pick for KC last year? 3rd round I think it was...ouch! Still nothing to show for KC's PROVEN cheating.

Oh trust me...I do. SB50 was great btw...

I haven't denied anything, not sure what you're talking about. I simply call you wackos out when you accuse the NFL of being rigged, or Manning using HGH or any one of your other crazy accusations without a single bit of EVIDENCE...how many picks did Denver lose last year? This year? How much was the franchise fined? ***Cue up your crazy responses here***

Who did KC draft with their 3rd rnd pick last year? Can't remember lol.

Nice try! Keep it comin!!
[Reply]
Page 772 of 4879
« First < 272672722762768769770771772 77377477577678282287212721772 > Last »
Up