« First < 221621671711717718719720721 72272372472573177182112211721 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 02:53 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Your post doesn't make any sense.
Because you've a KC fan, simple things are confusing...
[Reply]
beach tribe 02:53 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Well it's a forgone conclusion that Romo won't even dicuss KC as a possibility. Just like Manning wouldn't. Because chiefs.

Same as it ever was...
Yeah.

Sounds about right.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:56 PM 01-29-2017
Because you've a KC fan, simple things are confusing...

Well, KC has a history of trading for other teams' backups.

So wouldn't Romo to KC be the 'same as it ever was?'

Huh, Mr. Tombstone Rj?
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 02:59 PM 01-29-2017
Well, KC has a history of trading for other teams' backups.

So wouldn't Romo to KC be the 'same as it ever was?'

Huh, Mr. Tombstone Rj?
Is Romo really a backup or is he a starter who got supplanted because of injuries?
[Reply]
New World Order 03:00 PM 01-29-2017
Is Romo really a backup or is he a starter who got supplanted because of injuries?

Alex is a (shitty) starter.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01-29-2017, 03:04 PM
This message has been deleted by Tombstone RJ.
Tombstone RJ 03:07 PM 01-29-2017
Alex is a (shitty) starter.
Yep
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:24 PM 01-29-2017
I don't see Dallas cutting Romo, so I'm not worried about this scenario. I think Dallas should try to trade him to the Jets, but sounds like Marshall is on his way out of there as well. So, who knows.

It's going to cost them a lot to simply cut Romo and then turn around and spend $ on another backup. I don't see them doing it.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:47 PM 01-29-2017
Yah, because Elway and Romo are at a social function it's somehow tampering. Do you have any clue how often celebrities and pro athletes and executives are at social functions together? No, no you don't. Because chiefs.
I actually quoted the wrong post. The post that I intended to quote was the one that KnowShit posted saying how the Donks would be interested in Romo if he were released. That is pretty much tampering. The Lions got penalized when Gunther said something similar about a Chiefs player. We released him, he signed with the Lions,and the Lions lost a draft pick. But, since the Pic got brought up, I seriously doubt that the subject of Homo going to the Donks was not discussed at some point that night. Horseface has no respect for rules, so I'm sure that he broke that one too when the opportunity presented itself.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 05:56 PM 01-29-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Ricky Wagner is a top 5 RT.

I thought the OL would be much better because Okung, Sambraillo, and Stephenson should've been better than what we had the year before. Okung was ok, but Sambraillo and Stephenson were just Godawful.

Denver has had the worst RT's in the league for the past two years, and it isn't even close. Adding a good RT changes everything.

LT Okung
LG Garcia
C Paradis
RG Schofield/McGovern/Sambraillo/Zeitler/Lang/Rookie
RT Ricky Wagner
Dude. The Donk offensive line was Horriffic. They don't just need a RT. Wagner would definitely help, but there's no guarantee that he ends up in Dungver.(Unless, of course, Cheating Horseface already has a deal in place before free agency). But even if he does, your guards are trash too. If they don't get better guards, your line is still going to suck.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:24 PM 01-29-2017
Ricky Wagner is a top 5 RT.

I thought the OL would be much better because Okung, Sambraillo, and Stephenson should've been better than what we had the year before. Okung was ok, but Sambraillo and Stephenson were just Godawful.
:-)

This is where you say it:

"You were right. I was wrong."
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:53 AM 01-30-2017
Originally Posted by :
Chris Harris: John Elway will make offseason splashes

Speaking to reporters this week, Broncos cornerback Chris Harris was answering a question about his transition into the offseason when he added this about Elway: "After the season hopefully everything starts to get rolling. Once free agency comes you know Elway is going to make some splashes. I'm excited to see who he brings as a part of the team."

When asked if he almost had to expect Elway to do something big by now, Harris laughed.

"Oh yeah, automatic splash," he said. "For sure."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eason-splashes

[Reply]
stumppy 08:58 AM 01-30-2017

Most turds do splash when they hit the water.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 AM 01-30-2017

Offseason splashes.

[Reply]
KranzDictum 03:55 PM 01-30-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I actually quoted the wrong post. The post that I intended to quote was the one that KnowShit posted saying how the Donks would be interested in Romo if he were released. That is pretty much tampering. The Lions got penalized when Gunther said something similar about a Chiefs player. We released him, he signed with the Lions,and the Lions lost a draft pick. But, since the Pic got brought up, I seriously doubt that the subject of Homo going to the Donks was not discussed at some point that night. Horseface has no respect for rules, so I'm sure that he broke that one too when the opportunity presented itself.
Or how Reid ended up talking to macklin before he was allowed to and had multiple draft picks taken away?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:02 PM 01-30-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Or how Reid ended up talking to macklin before he was allowed to and had multiple draft picks taken away?
It's spelled Maclin you halfwit. Not only can you not spell his name, you aren't even smart enough to capitalize a person's name. And since you brought it up, we lost a 3rd round pick and a 6th for that crap. But I bet that the cheating Donks don't even get investigated for this obvious tampering because of the league's bullshit habit of looking the other way 90% of the times that the scumbag Donks cheat.
[Reply]
Page 721 of 4880
« First < 221621671711717718719720721 72272372472573177182112211721 > Last »
Up