Page 672 of 4880
« First < 172572622662668669670671672 67367467567668272277211721672 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:07 PM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
:-) this thread needs to be rid of knomo. That way we could actually have adult conversations about football. How he's allowed to troll but Clay isn't is beyond me
The people who wind up getting banned from here are the ones who takeover every thread in the lounge. If GoChiefs could confine his Alex bashing/negativity to one thread he wouldn't get banned.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 09:16 PM 12-12-2016
Heard Aquib Talib's interview. Biggest hypocritical pussy. Fuck off you bitch. Eye gouging vagina
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:36 PM 12-12-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Great block by Douglas.

Denver getting a taste of their own medicine
The best part is the complete lack of respect they are currently enjoying. Only Denver fans care about Denver now.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:48 AM 12-13-2016
NE would have to completely throw the game in order to lose on Sunday.

Donkos lose and that's pretty much it for them.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:05 AM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Your rigged talk has quieted down recently. I wonder why...
[Reply]
TEX 11:10 AM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Probably becasue nobody cares about Denver now, except Denver fans, and they're not getting the game altering calls & non-calls they used to get... :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:14 AM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Oh, its totally f@cking rigged...dont confuse my hatred of that crap franchise for being a sucker.

Like I said in the off-season..this year has always been about the "Brady Revenge Tour" and getting Oakland a new stadium.

NE vs. Dallas would be their wet dream....with the Raiders losing in the AFCC. NFL doesn't give two shits about KC or a Manning-less Donko team.

I'm sure you didn't notice how the refs didn't call any holding penalties in the KC vs. Tampa game...giving crab-legs a boost. NFL needs it's new QBs to prosper. The following week they ignored a ton of crucial penalties that aided in KC beating the Falcons. NOW look at it..Falcons and TB are battling it out for the division. Totally manufactured late season drama.

I fully expect the same scenario in the Titans game...they want that QB to succeed too.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:29 AM 12-13-2016
Interesting article on Elway's struggles with the draft:

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/1...source=twitter

Manning covered up a lot of holes when he was there and now they are glaring. He's gonna have to keep up now with Reggie McKenzie and John Dorsey in April if the Broncos want to win the division in coming years.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:35 AM 12-13-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Manning covered up a lot of holes when he was there and now they are glaring. He's gonna have to keep up now with Reggie McKenzie and John Dorsey in April if the Broncos want to win the division in coming years.
I've been saying he's a fraud all off-season. Manning recruited the star vets to sign, not Horseface...he then signs Stephenson for like $5 mill a year. Brilliant! That O-line is even worse than last year. The 2015 shitshow SB appearance was a parting gift from NFL inc.

They are one missed Carolina FG and a botched return call away from 6-7.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:35 AM 12-13-2016

This is from the article.

Originally Posted by :
He had the wherewithal to ditch Tim Tebow and go get Peyton Manning.
That supposed to be a credit to Elway? My Mom would know to get rid of Tebow for Manning. Try giving him credit for signing Manning.....not dumping Tebow. Only an idiot would keep Tebow.
[Reply]
threebag 11:36 AM 12-13-2016
Fuck Donk Forever
[Reply]
TEX 11:46 AM 12-13-2016
Oh, its totally f@cking rigged...dont confuse my hatred of that crap franchise for being a sucker.

Like I said in the off-season..this year has always been about the "Brady Revenge Tour" and getting Oakland a new stadium.

NE vs. Dallas would be their wet dream....with the Raiders losing in the AFCC. NFL doesn't give two shits about KC or a Manning-less Donko team.

I'm sure you didn't notice how the refs didn't call any holding penalties in the KC vs. Tampa game...giving crab-legs a boost. NFL needs it's new QBs to prosper. The following week they ignored a ton of crucial penalties that aided in KC beating the Falcons. NOW look at it..Falcons and TB are battling it out for the division. Totally manufactured late season drama.

I fully expect the same scenario in the Titans game...they want that QB to succeed too.
KC vs Tampa reminded me of KC vs Denver with Manning. It was THAT bad. Tamba was in a choak hold all game. :-)

Gonna get "interesting" in the playoffs and that push for Brady vs Carr matchup...
[Reply]
TEX 11:49 AM 12-13-2016

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 11:57 AM 12-13-2016
Broncos haven't gotten much from their draft class this year. Aside from Justin Simmons returning a blocked punt, Denver has gotten a big time impact from their FB and Punter.

I'm sure Knowmo will pimp Devontae Booker's 3.4 YPC tho
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 11:59 AM 12-13-2016

Yup...Denver is going to get killed...a lot
[Reply]
Page 672 of 4880
« First < 172572622662668669670671672 67367467567668272277211721672 > Last »
Up