ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2863 of 4895
« First < 1863236327632813285328592860286128622863 286428652866286728732913296333633863 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:57 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
You think that I came up with the hypothetical?

Here’s a quick tip: “Quesadilla Joe” is actually not the same as “MagicHef”. If you look closely, you’ll see that many of the letters are actually different!

I just find it hilarious that we’re 5 months away from real football and Chiefs fans are already making excuses for an expected lack of production from their #1 pick.
Funny…I don’t see anyone making excuses or predicting a lack of production. Maybe you’re the one struggling with reading comprehension.

KC got a top 10ish player per PFF and a projected starter. No excuses needed.

What’s funny is that everyone but Denver fans can see that KC killed it across the board in this draft. Then again, your fanbase is consistently wrong. If you were predicting greatness for our draft, then we’d know that Veach blew it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:24 AM 05-01-2022
Wilson didn't completely strip the future like Rodgers would have. Also not the locker room douche. Russ will help get the franchise sold(edit: not wait for better digs). It had several years of bad to no upkeep
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:35 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
KC got a top 10ish player per PFF and a projected starter. No excuses needed.
This is the weakest first round since 2013. The top 5 of this draft would've been taken in the teens last year.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:37 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’m talking about your roster. Not your draft.

Trust me, nobody needs you to explain that you didn’t draft any future “superstars”.
Surtain, Simmons, Russ.

Soon to be Jeudy and Javonte Williams.

Who are the superstars of the Chiefs? Mahomes, Old Man Kelce, and occasionally Chris Jones?
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:40 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Say he has 1 more sack but half as many pressures and a far lower win rate….I think I know who I want on my team.
Since 2020, Bonitto ranks first among all FBS edge defenders in pass-rush grade (94.6), pass-rush win rate (27.8%) and pressure rate (22.2%). - PFF
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:18 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Surtain, Simmons, Russ.

Who are the superstars of the Chiefs? Mahomes, Old Man Kelce, and occasionally Chris Jones?
Bullshit bullshit and bullshit.

And "soon to be" doesn't count, asshole.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:33 AM 05-01-2022
Since 2020, Bonitto ranks first among all FBS edge defenders in pass-rush grade (94.6), pass-rush win rate (27.8%) and pressure rate (22.2%). - PFF
Big 12 is not as talented as the Big 10. This year only one tackle from that conference was drafted. Meanwhile all these tackles in the Big 10 were drafted:

Rasheed Walker
Nicholas Petite-Frere
Thayer Munford Jr
Daniel Faalele
Venetian Lowe
Andrew Stueber
AJ Arcuri

And yeah last year Sam Cosmi and Teven Jenkins were Big 12 draftees but Rashawn Slater and Jalen Mayfield we’re from the Big 10.

Wisconsin and Iowa are known for their OL production.

Bonitto played in a way softer conference
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:54 AM 05-01-2022
Surtain, Simmons, Russ.

When your shit ass team fields something other than a last place team we can revisit this conversation. In the mean time your team is full of last place jags, all of whom wish they could play for any other team besides that shit show in dungver

#7years
#13inarowbitch
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 08:27 AM 05-01-2022
Surtain, Simmons, Russ.

Talking about individual players is a natural defense mechanism to avoid talking about the lack of team accomplishments. I remember that doing that. I don’t miss it at all.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:54 AM 05-01-2022
Surtain, Simmons, Russ.

Russ is the only actual “superstar” on that list for Denver, and I’m not even sure if I’d consider him that anymore. But I’m sure you’ve got a whole list of excuses cooked up for why he’s been mostly unimpressive the last few seasons.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:35 AM 05-01-2022
This is the weakest first round since 2013. The top 5 of this draft would've been taken in the teens last year.
There is the classic QJ hot take we've all come to appreciate...for their lasting comedy gold.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:37 AM 05-01-2022
Surtain, Simmons, Russ.

Russell Wilson is still a good QB but he's no longer a "superstar".

He has aged fast and now he's playing in an offensive scheme that is a poor match for his talent.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:41 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
I’m sure you’ve got a whole list of excuses cooked up for why he’s been mostly unimpressive the last few seasons.
When this trade was taking place...I went to a Seahawks forum to gauge their reaction. Wilson has been the face of their team since they dismantled the LOB and Lynch split.

One post said something that stuck with me..."I'm sad to see him go but if we are being honest, Russ hasn't been Russ for a few years".

I then tried to picture this scenario with Mahomes in a decade...and KC fans having a sentimental attachment but realizing his best years are behind him.

You all sold the farm for the "Russ hasnt been Russ for a few years" version...
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:51 AM 05-01-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Russ is the only actual “superstar” on that list for Denver, and I’m not even sure if I’d consider him that anymore. But I’m sure you’ve got a whole list of excuses cooked up for why he’s been mostly unimpressive the last few seasons.
Here are stats from two QB's over the last two years. Which is the unimpressive one?

68.2%
2.32 TD's per game
.60 INT's per game

OR

66.3%
2.34 TD's per game
.59 INT's per game

(Three games were removed from one QB due to them playing with a torn tendon in his throwing hand)
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:52 AM 05-01-2022
Surtain, Simmons, Russ.

:-)...Slowmo gonna Slowmo. That's a hot homer take...

Nobody outside of Denver even recognizes those name...except Wilson.

Miller was your only Superstar...and like Wilson, living on name recognition. Surtain and Simmons are merely very good players...they are the best on your team...it would be like me calling Sneed a Superstar. If Jeudy were a 3rd round pick...you wouldn't even be mentioning him...his draft status is irrelevant at this point. The Donks chose the wrong WR...dude had zero TDs last year.
[Reply]
Page 2863 of 4895
« First < 1863236327632813285328592860286128622863 286428652866286728732913296333633863 > Last »
Up