ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry was healthy enough to play....but his "spirit" wasn't feeling it
BlackOp 01:26 AM 12-16-2018
I cant believe he said that to reporters...:-). After 4 months of day-to-day reports...and the defense desperately needing him.

Like dude...you are getting $13 million a year to play. It's not up to when you get around to spiritually feeling it... it's about are you healthy enough physically?

They nearly lost to the Ravens because KC couldn't stop the run.

I almost spit my drink out when he said that...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:26 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Berry needs to visit whatever native American tribe lived in this area, believe it was the "Otoe-Missouria" Tribe, and smoke a little pipe, see what his "Spirit Vision" says this week?
Or...

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:31 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
EB is still one of my all time favorite Chiefs. When his spirit and body find each other again. Watch out.
When he is on the field, he's invaluable. He's exactly what we need. Look at the clip going around on social media. They are at the goal line and EB is having to get the secondary lined up correctly before the snap. Week 15.:-)
We get Thomas and a healthy Berry back there for 2019, our defense will be vastly improved.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:48 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
When he is on the field, he's invaluable. He's exactly what we need. Look at the clip going around on social media. They are at the goal line and EB is having to get the secondary lined up correctly before the snap. Week 15.:-)
We get Thomas and a healthy Berry back there for 2019, our defense will be vastly improved.
We would all love that, but I don't think we can count on Berry to be around when we need him. I love that he beat cancer, that was an epic story, and the ACL and achilles injures just suck, but we simply can't risk a roster spot with him any longer. He's just too fragile.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:53 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We would all love that, but I don't think we can count on Berry to be around when we need him. I love that he beat cancer, that was an epic story, and the ACL and achilles injures just suck, but we simply can't risk a roster spot with him any longer. He's just too fragile.
Can't risk a roster spot? The guy is a 15mm dead cap hit next year. Don't think the roster spot for Eric Murray is really the issue here.
[Reply]
loochy 08:52 AM 12-17-2018
Spirit, some people hear it, some people fear it
Spirit, some people just won't go near it
Sho' as I'm me and you should know you're you
Your spirit is the key to unlock the true you

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:54 AM 12-17-2018

[Reply]
Flying High D 09:26 AM 12-17-2018
The Spirit man
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:27 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Can't risk a roster spot? The guy is a 15mm dead cap hit next year. Don't think the roster spot for Eric Murray is really the issue here.
I was talking about Eric Berry, without help from other injured players, he causes us to play with 52 a little too often, so they need to cut him.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:29 AM 12-17-2018
I wonder what he is feeling in his Spirit this week?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:34 AM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Hopefully he can hit up a ATM to check his account balances by Friday so he can find out
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:39 AM 12-17-2018
No, that’s taken care regardless of what he’s feeling in his spirit. Thanks, Chunt.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:59 PM 12-17-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Seems explosive..

[Reply]
Page 13 of 13
« First < 3910111213
Up