ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 74
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I’m never leaving
Deberg_1990 11:50 AM 05-11-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Get this thread to 1,000 posts and I’ll tell you why.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:09 PM 05-12-2020
I don't think the players would want to be tested each week and I'd be like fuck that. The test once is enough to make you not ever want to be tested again so being extra cautious makes since to me.

I can live with out football for the time being it sucks but not living to see a day of football return would really suck.

The test fucking hurts btw if you haven't had it done.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:12 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I don't think the players would want to be tested each week and I'd be like fuck that. The test once is enough to make you not ever want to be tested again so being extra cautious makes since to me.

I can live with out football for the time being it sucks but not living to see a day of football return would really suck.

They will do whatever they have to do to get paid dude.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:13 PM 05-12-2020

There's some evidence that saliva tests may suffice. Hopefully they'll get that figured out by the fall.
[Reply]
notorious 12:36 PM 05-12-2020
They were spouting something on Cowherd about a pin prick blood test that will have almost instant results.

Sports radio....could be complete bullshit.
[Reply]
tk13 12:41 PM 05-12-2020
I don't think the players would want to be tested each week and I'd be like **** that. The test once is enough to make you not ever want to be tested again so being extra cautious makes since to me.

The test ****ing hurts btw if you haven't had it done.
I think the bigger issue will be just general safety. You've already seen athletes complaining about it. You're going to have issues if players think they're taking a risk bringing this home and spreading it to their families, and if you go the other route, some aren't going to want to be isolated from their family for 4 months.
[Reply]
Redbled 01:27 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sure. But there are reasons for all of those:

SARS - Went away on its own faster than a vaccine could be developed.
MERS - Not very common.
Colds - Not very dangerous.

Vaccines are expensive to research and produce, so it's not worth the effort for things that are 1) short-lived, 2) rare, or 3) just a nuisance.

Does that mean that we will absolutely have a vaccine for COVID? Of course not. But most of the experts seem pretty optimistic.
No idea why some still don’t understand these reasons.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:08 PM 05-12-2020
Lots of black folk are raised by grandma. Doubt they want to kill at.
[Reply]
Strongside 03:45 PM 05-12-2020
Just counting down the days until the Chiefs send me an email stating that my season ticket money will be carried over toward 2021 season tickets.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:53 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Just counting down the days until the Chiefs send me an email stating that my season ticket money will be carried over toward 2021 season tickets.
Hope they don't just send you a thank you for supporting them note and a bill for your 2021 tickets...
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:53 PM 05-12-2020
Gonna have to ask for a source on that one.
More people will die from suicide than the virus. He's already talking about keeping everything shut down till a vaccine is developed. A friggin year! He's a paid shill working for the deep state and Dems. They want to keep the economy in the toilet until after the election.

And don't tell me to keep politics out of it. It's impossible. It's intertwined into every decision on this.

I'm going to ban myself from this thread. Too many people drinking the MSM koolaid here. I am quite disappointed in this group. Thought there was more brainpower than this.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:56 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
More people will die from suicide than the virus. He's already talking about keeping everything shut down till a vaccine is developed. A friggin year! He's a paid shill working for the deep state and Dems. They want to keep the economy in the toilet until after the election.

And don't tell me to keep politics out of it. It's impossible. It's intertwined into every decision on this.

I'm going to ban myself from this thread. Too many people drinking the MSM koolaid here. I am quite disappointed in this group. Thought there was more brainpower than this.
Again, you'll need to provide a source on that one to be convincing. Your hunch about it doesn't make it real.
[Reply]
eDave 03:58 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:

I guess you could argue that suicide is contagious. But it will be a hard argument.
[Reply]
Strongside 04:03 PM 05-12-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Hope they don't just send you a thank you for supporting them note and a bill for your 2021 tickets...
Yeah. No.

I love the team, now more than ever, but that shit ain't happening.
[Reply]
R Clark 04:39 PM 05-12-2020
Lol long as that 2020 money rolls over to 2021
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:47 PM 05-12-2020
Again, you'll need to provide a source on that one to be convincing. Your hunch about it doesn't make it real.
Seriously
[Reply]
Page 24 of 74
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up