ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Hall of Classics>who's on your ignore list???
Ebolapox 02:39 PM 04-03-2003
it's been a while since we've had one of these, and I'm bored... here's a captured screen shot of mine

-EBOLA-
Attached: ignorelist.jpg (18.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:41 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Slayer Diablo

I'm aware of that, but I was meaning to use binary because of the fact that it's only two types of numbers......and I was opening the door to jokes about "an IQ of 11" (which would be nearly impossible, but oh well)

What Slayer doesn't know is that "door" is really just painted on the wall.

~ Has a new name for Slayer
[Reply]
VonneMarie 03:42 PM 04-03-2003
Ok says the one who keeps saying his life is shitty...I'm so depressed right now. Try again dipshit.
[Reply]
Boozer 03:44 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Cody

Jesus was a carpenter so I suppose he was a moron for not goin' to college.:-)
Is there anyone who is a bigger victim of name-dropping than Jesus?
[Reply]
Pennywise 03:44 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

and has a lingering drug problem...

-EBOLA-
HEY!

I have one of those.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:44 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky
Ok says the one who keeps saying his life is shitty...I'm so depressed right now. Try again dipshit.
:-)

tip: wit isn't your strong suit... as a matter of fact, I haven't really seen a strong suit from you yet... care to surprise me???

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:45 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Cody

Jesus was a carpenter so I suppose he was a moron for not goin' to college.:-)

Yeah, but I hear he had something to fall back on... miracle working, or something like that...

I think there's a job opening in healing the blind somewhere in KC......
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:46 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by PennyWise

HEY!

I have one of those.
tight!!!

well, you can talk about dropping 'x', and smoking fatties with sky all you want... as a matter of fact, if you sweet talk her right, she just might jump into bed with you like she did the last guy that showed any real interest in her

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
morphius 03:46 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky
I can't believe you guys didn't mention mint chocolate chip. :-)
Mint, a horrible thing to do to perfectly good chocolate. If I wanted my choclate to taste like my toothpaste I would just put it on there myself.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 03:46 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by bearcat2002

Yeah, but I hear he had something to fall back on... miracle working, or something like that...

In a bad mood today, bearcat?
[Reply]
Pennywise 03:47 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

tight!!!

well, you can talk about dropping 'x', and smoking fatties with sky all you want... as a matter of fact, if you sweet talk her right, she just might jump into bed with you like she did the last guy that showed any real interest in her

-EBOLA-
Cool.

What she look like?
[Reply]
Stinger 03:48 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

Would settle for raising the dead ~ like the Kansas City Defence or to cast out of the cursed Demonic Defesive Cordinator.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 03:48 PM 04-03-2003
Ebola is just some piss poor worthless guy who yes I'll ****ing say it again wants attention and wants everyone to feel sorry for him.

Ebola I'm not stupid I know you love internet drama...oh and BTW I can really drop some bombs on you if I wanted to. So go ahead have your little fun b/c your on ignore. Have fun in this little fight by yourself you stupid bitch. You should have killed yourself while you had to chance. Maybe it would take you out of your so sad pathetic life. Iggy time.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 03:48 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :

:-) Thats pretty funny. You get the point though.:-)

BTW, does anyone have that pic of "It's A Trap" and post in here? That would fit this thread.:-)
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 03:49 PM 04-03-2003
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and has a lingering drug problem...

-EBOLA-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!

I have one of those.

Friggin wuss bags.:-)
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:49 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky
Ebola is just some piss poor worthless guy who yes I'll ****ing say it again wants attention and wants everyone to feel sorry for him.

Ebola I'm not stupid I know you love internet drama...oh and BTW I can really drop some bombs on you if I wanted to. So go ahead have your little fun b/c your on ignore. Have fun in this little fight by yourself you stupid bitch. You should have killed yourself while you had to chance. Maybe it would take you out of your so sad pathetic life. Iggy time.
*yawn*

you're repeating yourself... new material, please

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up