Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ChiTown 02:27 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Not yet. I won't until the Friday night Sat morning.
I'd do it on Friday morning. That gives the media outlets plenty of time to start pimping this before the weekend starts. jmo.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:28 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
i wouldn't leak info too soon...i wouldn't put it past pioli to **** with the business
You are assuming Pioli isn't monitoring the Planet either himself or having some lackey do it for him. If Babb is correct and he reads and listens to everything because he is all worried about his image, Scott likely already knows.
[Reply]
Old Dog 02:29 PM 10-01-2012
just a message to myself, I'm up to post #94 repping all contributors....hitting teh rest tomorrow
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 02:29 PM 10-01-2012
Would be awesome if we can get some good pictures of this, I'll frame one and put it on my KC/KU wall.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Rexx 02:29 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Please don't let this guy write the banner.

And I'll chip in $10 next week.
Thanks for the engrish lession chump. :-) Still good for $25!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:30 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Aren't you a pilot?
Yes sir. On a jet trip today. Was in eagle Co. Now.in Denver.
[Reply]
hometeam 02:30 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Would be awesome if we can get some good pictures of this, I'll frame one and put it on my KC/KU wall.
Posted via Mobile Device
There will be pics and vid, no way local media ignores it.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:33 PM 10-01-2012
Get a quality photographer level picture then sell them for $20 to fund future flights.
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 02:35 PM 10-01-2012
WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI!! CUT CASSEL!!
[Reply]
Bewbies 02:37 PM 10-01-2012
Take down the link to the plane company in the OP...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:37 PM 10-01-2012
Put me down for $50.00
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:37 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Get a quality photographer level picture then sell them for $20 to fund future flights.
Can you fly Zach up there to take a picture?
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 02:38 PM 10-01-2012
Gods work hahaha I love chiefs fans...im definitely down for this....do u still need donations? I can chip in 20 of my weekend alcohol money to this instead...is this really gonna happen? cus IT ****ING NEEDS TO. We deserve better. Fire Pioli Cut Cassel!!!!!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:39 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
You are assuming Pioli isn't monitoring the Planet either himself or having some lackey do it for him. If Babb is correct and he reads and listens to everything because he is all worried about his image, Scott likely already knows.
cp is bigger and stronger than pioli. Once we have had enough. He can't stop us... our reach is.global.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 02:40 PM 10-01-2012
count me in for 10$

you should do a poll for the banner text.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 603
« First < 56789 101112131959109509 > Last »
Up