Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
hometeam 02:15 PM 10-01-2012
Ya know, I just have to say. This is a great fucking idea.
[Reply]
tooge 02:17 PM 10-01-2012
waste of money. If you wanna blow $625, rent out a park, get a bunch of bbq, invite all of cp to come, and call the news to have them cover the "fans strike"
[Reply]
pimpchief 02:18 PM 10-01-2012
Hey, if you guys come up with some money for a cheap plane, I'll take one for the team as far as crashing into Pioli's box is concerned.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:19 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
The cost of additional flights would be $560. OP has been updated.
I can do the next round. Just paid daughters college tuition on Friday. I am strapped this time. But next flight I am in.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:20 PM 10-01-2012
Don't forget to tweet/facebook this to local media so it doesn't go unnoticed and it can get some coverage on the news.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:20 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Rexx:
Cassell may be benched before next weeks banner! Regardless of what happens, I'm game for $20 but not til week 2 of our protest. Well done doing this! About time we band together and try to force there hand a bit. Sick of there bs.
Please don't let this guy write the banner.

And I'll chip in $10 next week.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:21 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I can do the next round. Just paid daughters college tuition on Friday. I am strapped this time. But next flight I am in.
Aren't you a pilot?
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:22 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Don't forget to tweet/facebook this to local media so it doesn't go unnoticed and it can get some coverage on the news.
Send an email to Babb and Whitlock, too!
[Reply]
Old Dog 02:22 PM 10-01-2012
I was just going to ask if he had alerted any of the media outlets about this yet.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:22 PM 10-01-2012
This. Get Teedubya on this.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 02:24 PM 10-01-2012
i wouldn't leak info too soon...i wouldn't put it past pioli to fuck with the business
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:24 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Old Dog:
I was just going to ask if he had alerted any of the media outlets about this yet.
Not yet. I won't until the Friday night Sat morning.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:25 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
i wouldn't leak info too soon...i wouldn't put it past pioli to **** with the business
This. I would wait til the day of. Both radio stations in KC start their pre-game coverage hours and hours before kick off. That would be the time, imo.
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:26 PM 10-01-2012
Count me in for $10. It's not much, but I'm in college, so fuck you.
[Reply]
Exoter175 02:27 PM 10-01-2012
I posted this on facebook and a number of other sites, might get a few more interested haha
[Reply]
Page 8 of 603
« First < 45678 91011121858108508 > Last »
Up