Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:10 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by ghak99:
You make good points and I could be wrong, but I believe Clark put the hammer down on Pioli during the Haley mess. Pioli looked to be sweating bullets when Clark was looking over his shoulder in one of those press conferences. Perhaps it was about money, but to me it looked like Clark stepped in to ensure the Hunt name was protected. Unfortunately, KC fans are happy with teams just good enough to give them hope. As long as the fans feel the team is competitive and there isn't some heathen running around on the sideline, the Hunt name is viewed in a positive light.

Let's face it, Clark threw a serious chunk of change out there when he acquired Pioli, Cassel, Romeo, Weis, etc. He could have turned a profit without going after some of the biggest names on the market.

Either way, Arrowhead is dieing a slow painful death and opposing teams no longer fear the place. How sad is that.
I would agree with you. I'll give Clark the benefit of the doubt. If Pioli gets an extension after this mess, unless he does some serious damage control, we can start to question him.

I still have this glimmer of hope that Clark knows this is a problem and that Pioli is skating on thin ice.

And I disagree that this won't work. The Chiefs have had some bad teams before, but their fans are the loyalest of loyal. For it to have sunk this low... it's not good. Pioli is too egotistical not to notice. And Hunt is just not used to Chiefs' fans reacting negatively.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:12 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
I nicely told @ChiefsCoilition to get a clue.

"It's not lame to fly the banner @Chiefscoalition it's lame to let Pioli alienate the fans, former players & to keep putting Cassel out there"
these are fans that care enough to DO SOMETHING.
ask 'em what they've done lately? other than piss and moan on a message board. how much money have they spent?
[Reply]
FAX 12:13 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by teedubya:
I nicely told @ChiefsCoilition to get a clue.

"It's not lame to fly the banner @Chiefscoalition it's lame to let Pioli alienate the fans, former players & to keep putting Cassel out there"
Exactly so, Mr. teedubya.

Someone should remind them that Will Shields was present during the latest debacle. Undoubtedly, he was embarrassed and saddened by the entire affair.

FAX
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 12:17 PM 10-02-2012
another re-tweet!

SaveOurChiefs
@SaveOurChiefs
@ChrisHansenNFL Yes sir. We're not being rude or a bunch of jerks about it either. We just care a lot about the team want whats best!
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:21 PM 10-02-2012
Man, it's so funny how fast this stuff goes viral. Well, guess we better make a good show outta this, eh? PR Capone: Expect a call from Mark Donovan. He's probably got the bald headed Chiefs CIA dudes tracking you down right now!
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 12:22 PM 10-02-2012
JFC, Chiefscoalition are some clueless motherfuckers.
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:23 PM 10-02-2012
Originally Posted by Dave:
JFC, Chiefscoalition are some clueless motherfuckers.
Yep, they're like the fanatical Jim Jones Chiefs fans. They're busy re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

I like and admire genuinely optimistic people. But I despise blind optimism. Does that make sense?
[Reply]
RedSea90 12:25 PM 10-02-2012
Yes, please post it all over youtube! I wish i can be in Kansas City for this beautiful idea!
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:28 PM 10-02-2012
Tweeted this out to Jason LaCanfora and Kent Babb.
[Reply]
Donger 12:33 PM 10-02-2012
$20 says the fucking plane crashes (and lands on Cassel).
[Reply]
the Talking Can 12:34 PM 10-02-2012
you tell chiefscoalition and black retard we'll meet them in an alley and beat their asses with aids bats and tridents...
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:36 PM 10-02-2012
...and a can of stale corn in a tube sock from under a member's bed.
[Reply]
WV 12:40 PM 10-02-2012
Sent $20....
[Reply]
BossChief 12:43 PM 10-02-2012
And chiefscoalition wonders why their posters leave and slam the place in it's shithole once they do.

Bunch of clueless pussies (with the excemption of no more than 10 posters)
[Reply]
KC native 12:48 PM 10-02-2012
FUCK YEA guys. Props for making this happen.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 603
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155555 > Last »
Up