Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 07:06 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
that dumb bitch true fan they interviewed can die of aids
Originally Posted by Dave:
Please don't interview women when the topic is football.
:-)
[Reply]
scho63 07:16 PM 10-03-2012
You guys have done great and the story is really growing in the media! Piloi's head must be ready to pop!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bill Williamson of ESPN just linked to the story on!

Would Geno Smith fit the Chiefs?
October, 3, 2012
OCT 3
8:05
PM ET
By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND3TWEET17COMMENTS22EMAILPRINT
It’s never too early to think about the draft. In an Insider piece, Todd McShay breaks down West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith. He is surely going to be a high draft pick and he could interest the Chiefs, who will likely consider drafting a quarterback in the first round.

Smith looks like he is going to be a high pick and he, along with USC's Matt Barkley, could be the top quarterbacks the Chiefs consider.

Meanwhile, Kansas City backup quarterback Brady Quinn said his repetitions total did not change Wednesday. Kansas City coach Romeo Crennel left the possibility earlier in the week that Quinn could get more snaps because starter Matt Cassel has struggled. Cassel told reporters Wednesday he is not concerned about the talk of his removal. “I don’t look over my shoulder,” Cassel said.

If you are a frustrated Kansas City fan who is going to the Baltimore game at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, you might want to look up. You’re not alone.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...el-scott-pioli
[Reply]
Big Chief Homer 07:17 PM 10-03-2012
Donation sent. Wish it could be more, but I guess the kids gotta eat.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:21 PM 10-03-2012
Good job PR, representing CP FTW.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:25 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by scho63:
You guys have done great and the story is really growing in the media! Piloi's head must be ready to pop!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bill Williamson of ESPN just linked to the story on!

Would Geno Smith fit the Chiefs?
October, 3, 2012
OCT 3
8:05
PM ET
By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com
RECOMMEND3TWEET17COMMENTS22EMAILPRINT
It’s never too early to think about the draft. In an Insider piece, Todd McShay breaks down West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith. He is surely going to be a high draft pick and he could interest the Chiefs, who will likely consider drafting a quarterback in the first round.

Smith looks like he is going to be a high pick and he, along with USC's Matt Barkley, could be the top quarterbacks the Chiefs consider.

Meanwhile, Kansas City backup quarterback Brady Quinn said his repetitions total did not change Wednesday. Kansas City coach Romeo Crennel left the possibility earlier in the week that Quinn could get more snaps because starter Matt Cassel has struggled. Cassel told reporters Wednesday he is not concerned about the talk of his removal. “I don’t look over my shoulder,” Cassel said.

If you are a frustrated Kansas City fan who is going to the Baltimore game at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, you might want to look up. You’re not alone.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2012/1...el-scott-pioli
:-) YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Simplicity 07:28 PM 10-03-2012
That's awesome to see CP on the news! Pestilance is famous!!!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:35 PM 10-03-2012
holy shit...'the talking can' broadcast on tv...:-)....they panned this thread (and i have paid, dammit..lol)

and that dumb bitch true fan they interviewed can die of aids

Yea, I noticed you are on the list twice. Once marked paid, once not.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:39 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Big Chief Homer:
Donation sent. Wish it could be more, but I guess the kids gotta eat.
Dude anything is awesome. Nice job.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:40 PM 10-03-2012
There are a bunch of ignorant mother ****ers at Arrowhead Pride.

This is priceless. Dude says Pioli and Cassel suck but are way smarter than us.

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT reply

Well Joe Tom (:-)) you are a total moron.
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:41 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I don't know what you are talking about! :-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 07:42 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

I don’t like it one bit. It makes us look like an ignorant fan base. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t like Pioli and I absolutely HATE Matt Cassel, but this is so stupid. Everyone always starts requesting people’s heads when their team does bad and sometimes it is due, but making a banner fly around the stadium!?!? You must be joking. There is so much that goes into being the gm of an nfl team. Pioli is smarter and knows WAY more than every single person who donated to this dumb cause. Cassel is not good. But what is benching him going to accomplish. Brady Quinn is just as bad and Stanzi is AWFUL! Are Cassel and Pioli why we are losing? Nobody has played well on our whole team except Jamaal Charles. This is just like the no-more-Glass campaign, except that has been an ongoing problem for 13 years and this has been a “serious” problem for 4 weeks. This is going to make espn…and KC fans will be a laughing stock and looked down on, AGAIN! (Home run derby) All in all, I find this completely embarrassing and unprofessional and it makes us look like total morons.
by Joe Tom on Oct 3, 2012 6:39 PM CDT reply

I replied to his post and completely toasted him.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:43 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
good catch...i thought it was hilarious that "the talking can - not paid" showed up on a news broadcast

image some housewife wondering wtf?
[Reply]
Frazod 07:44 PM 10-03-2012
good catch...i thought it was hilarious that "the talking can - not paid" showed up on a news broadcast

image some housewife wondering wtf?
[Reply]
scho63 07:45 PM 10-03-2012
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

They are probably a fan of 2 years-Let them try being a fan for 42 years and then I'll listen.

I can't even imagine what a long term season ticket holder must be thinking with all the money they put into Clark's pocket over the last 20 years.
[Reply]
Gonzo 07:46 PM 10-03-2012

Awesome interview man. Nice work.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 603
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155205 > Last »
Up