ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 154
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:14 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

Any mods wanna get in on some reporting to the authorites action?
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:19 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

Just FYI you committed a felony which will prevent you from getting certain jobs and IIRC can prevent you from getting Federal Student Aid....and you will be caught, count on it
[Reply]
mikey23545 09:20 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
fightclub1983's profile:

Biography: Came into the world by C-Section birth. Just got out of college into the real world
Nah...I'm almost sure this guy has to be an asshole baby....
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 09:22 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
Just FYI you committed a felony which will prevent you from getting certain jobs and IIRC can prevent you from getting Federal Student Aid....and you will be caught, count on it
I hope you catch this little wanker in Denver. Maybe you could do the world a favor and beat his little thieving punk ass senseless for 'resisting arrest'. Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass. :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:23 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
If only KCWolfman were still a mod...

:-)
[Reply]
Jenson71 09:33 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER:
Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass. :-)
I don't think you had to suggest that.
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 09:35 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
I don't think you had to suggest that.
You are a truly twisted man. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:41 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER:
I hope you catch this little wanker in Denver. Maybe you could do the world a favor and beat his little thieving punk ass senseless for 'resisting arrest'. Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass. :-)
Sounds like foreplay for both parties.
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 09:42 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Ouch. :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:44 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I thought we were friends :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:46 PM 06-25-2007
Well, if felchclub1983 were a transvestite, we'd have something.
[Reply]
FAX 09:47 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Cochise:
:-)

FAX
[Reply]
DenverChief 09:49 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by Cochise:

eh I like dudes not chicks who used to be dudes....
[Reply]
Phobia 09:51 PM 06-25-2007
I thought we were friends :-)
Heh. My friends catch crap from me doubly.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:57 PM 06-25-2007
eh I like dudes not chicks who used to be dudes....
Different meltdown :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 154
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up