ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Wow, what a weekend .....
royr17 05:26 PM 01-17-2005
That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
[Reply]
Donger 06:44 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by GoatCheese:
There are worse things I could do.
Yes. Breeding comes to mind.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:45 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes. Breeding comes to mind.
Tell me about it, stud.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:46 PM 01-17-2005
Sometimes I read GC and I get an image of that sicko Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs...

Quotes Grease ... Star Wars geek ... peeks at meat at the urinal ... now claims to avoid that and now squats in the stall every time... thinks women are better looking with clothes on ... rather than talk to a girl in his own house, he tries to hack into her pc to read her email...

Pity.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
rather than talk to a girl in his own house, he tries to hack into her pc to read her email...
No, see you've got it wrong. I got into her PC to get her PICS. I talked to her in "real life," as you put it, quite a bit.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:48 PM 01-17-2005
This thread is worthless without pics.
[Reply]
Donger 06:48 PM 01-17-2005
Sometimes I read GC and I get an image of that sicko Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs...

Quotes Grease ... Star Wars geek ... peeks at meat at the urinal ... now claims to avoid that and now squats in the stall every time... thinks women are better looking with clothes on ... rather than talk to a girl in his own house, he tries to hack into her pc to read her email...

Pity.
Heh.

"It puts the Bobba Fet outfit on!! It puts the Bobba Fet outfit on!!"
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:49 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by GoatCheese:
No, see you've got it wrong. I got into her PC to get her PICS. I talked to her in "real life," as you put it, quite a bit.
Taking her picture... cutting out the lips ... putting her picture over your face while staring into the mirror and talking... is not what I would call talking to her in "real life".
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:49 PM 01-17-2005
Originally Posted by royr17:
May I beat the living shit out of gochiefs now guys, the guy needs someone to beat the living shit out of him so that he'll leave me alone.
Dude, cmon...you call him out all the time and then get mad that he does not leave you alone...

You cant have both.
[Reply]
Donger 06:49 PM 01-17-2005
Taking her picture... cutting out the lips ... putting her picture over your face while staring into the mirror and talking... is not what I would call talking to her in "real life".
Please tell me that this freak didn't actually do that...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:50 PM 01-17-2005
No, of course not. He's making a joke.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:50 PM 01-17-2005
I would not be shocked... you?
[Reply]
Donger 06:52 PM 01-17-2005
I would not be shocked... you?
No, wouldn't surprise me in the least, actually.
[Reply]
Phobia 07:04 PM 01-17-2005
May I beat the living shit out of gochiefs now guys, the guy needs someone to beat the living shit out of him so that he'll leave me alone.
Oh bullshit. You created this entire thread for gochiefs. You love him.

Everybody can see that.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:07 PM 01-17-2005
Naw her name was Stephanie.

But the real name is Steve.
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:08 PM 01-17-2005
Naw, I dont think I could do that. If I dont wanna tell anything I guess i'll just let you guys suffer, hehe. :-)

Oh, we're suffering all right. :-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 20
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up