ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
royr17 09:32 PM 12-26-2004
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:40 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by 2bikemike:
So basically you say Tennessee girls are "Nasty Girls"?

It's not that they're nasty...they just get a big head start over girls from most other parts of the country.
[Reply]
badgirl 12:41 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by manfire:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

so chicks from tennessee can skin a coon anddddddd change the oil in their 86 Ford F-250
hey I can change my own oil, I don't know about coons though I never had one. :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 12:45 PM 12-27-2004
I'd go with which prison has the most liberal policy on conjugal visits.

Seriously Dude...asking the CP Nation for love advice is just not a good idea.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:40 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Damn Straight, in the best kinda way. :-)

Note to self: Tenn Gals take have no stink star issues.
[Reply]
ILChief 03:06 PM 12-27-2004
[Reply]
royr17 04:07 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Ali Chi3fs:
?
Ok Ali, I have always had girls come up to me and tell me that they like me and would want to date me, but when i talk to them the next time they have found them someone.

So I finally realized they played me, so thats what I was meaning I hope she doesnt do the same thing to me that all the other girls have.
[Reply]
royr17 04:09 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Jenson71:
Settle down, you little pimp, you...
Yea thats the way it's lookin now, i have a friend on the computer and I told him about all these girls that like me and he called me a playa.

So, really I have alot to decide over. Plus the one from Louisville that you havent seen a picture or not the other one just bought me a PS2 for christmas and is shipping it to me and a few days.
[Reply]
royr17 04:11 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by 4th and Long:
:-)
Dude that was wrong, just flat out wrong. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:13 PM 12-27-2004
If you've conned Chics on the net, into shipping you $200 video game systems...........I take back everything I've said.

I'm hitting you up for adice on where to go online, and how to work those ho's.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:14 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:

So, really I have alot to decide over. Plus the one from Louisville that you havent seen a picture or not the other one just bought me a PS2 for christmas and is shipping it to me and a few days.
If you've got women buying you $3it you don't need my help. And I sure as hell wouldn't take any advice from a bunch of puter/net-nerds.
[Reply]
royr17 04:14 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by bricks:
royr17,

I think Jessica is kinda cute. Her face is cute, I can't see her body, I assume she's a bit chubby, and can lose about 20lbs. But, she's not that bad looking.
she probably has a nice personality though.
She does bricks, and when i posted the pic i made a mistake its not Jessica it Alexis.

See I have a girl that likes me named Alexis, 2 Jessicas, 1 Stephanie, and 1 Britney.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:15 PM 12-27-2004
True Raush..........Getting advice from guys on the internet on saturday night, instead of out bangin' a chic, probably isn't the brightest idea.

III has a suga mama on the line. Pimp slappin' them for his %30.
[Reply]
royr17 04:16 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
I haven't read the whole thread yet, but my advice Roy: whichever one treats you the best....but isn't posessive or "obsessed" with your penis. Don't allow yourself to become a sex object.... :-)

Seriously though, whichever one that treats you the best, accepts you for you (not wanna change you), and isn't "jealous."
I agree with you there and im gonna go with the girl that treats me the best and accepts me for who i am and not making me change. There is one thing in life that can be deceiving in that is looks.
[Reply]
royr17 04:18 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything". :-) :-)
I like in Greenville KY and I am 2 hours from Nashville.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 05:05 PM 12-27-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
If you've conned Chics on the net, into shipping you $200 video game systems...........I take back everything I've said.

I'm hitting you up for adice on where to go online, and how to work those ho's.

:-) when u find out let me know.:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up