ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Hall of Classics>Women and Fire Fighters
chris 10:04 PM 11-11-2004
Being recently divorced after 13 years of marriage, I joined eHarmony.com and started emailng with numerous women.

One was pretty cool. After 4 months of emails, I decided to drive 3 hours to have lunch with her.

She was intelligent, witty, blond, and beautiful. WOW.

After lunch we walked around town talking; then passed a fire station. Her 3 yr son was with us and I got the BRIGHT idea to see if a Fire fighter would give us a tour.

This big burly guy said "sure" and proceeded to show us all the trucks and equipment. Fun for all was had.

Since the lunch, we sent emails back & forth planning my next trip for next week.

I'm thinking this is great! Someone like me who hasn't played the game for all these years has hit the jackpot with this wonderful woman.

THEN YESTERDAY, I get a email stating that she and the firefighter had "ran into" each other, and now they want a relationship with each other!! And the email ended with the dreaded words...."I hope we can still be friends".

Moral of the story: On a first date, don't go to a fire station.

:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:57 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
I guess your growing on me.:-)
Doubtful. Maybe it's just morning wood.
[Reply]
phisherman 10:00 AM 11-12-2004
Actually, compared to the rest of the guys in my group, i'm not a dork at all. no offense against everquest players in general, but there are quite a few of those in my group and i just never understood how you could look at a monitor all day at work and then go home and play computer games until the wee hours of the morning. those guys are dorky computer guys.

I'll put it to you this way. A guy dressed in Polo Chinos, button up shirt tucked in, and a sprint ID standing next to a fireman is a dorky computer guy. this observation was courtesy of my fireman friend's wife. i guess my wife must like dorky computer guys.

bp
[Reply]
chiefs4me 10:01 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Doubtful. Maybe it's just morning wood.

Not at all I had my swim this am,,,and don't be jealous phobia I have seen your picture and your a babe also,,,:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:01 AM 11-12-2004
You got off easy. You should send him a thank you note.

You should use Internet boyfriend Hunters for what they are................

Stop looking for a new wife...........forcing things with get you dogknotted with another impending divorce.

Ask yourself something.........Why would a beautiful, intelligent, humorous woman, that is such a great catch 1.be single 2. need the internet to get dates?

I'll leave you with this advice.
Stick and Move. Stick and Move
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:02 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
Come on guys,,,have you ever seen an ugly fireman,,must be a rule you have to be hot,,,
Personally,I've never noticed.I've always been leary of a man who when not fighting fires can be found polishing a pole.
[Reply]
angel 10:29 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by phisherman:
it all comes back to the man in uniform...
the uniform signifies that the man in the uniform has gone through some sort of training. Firefighters have to be strong and brave-- this is attractive. Men in uniform usually have a skill of some sort... good with their hands... etc.
[Reply]
Jenson17 10:30 AM 11-12-2004
I love women. I like fire fighters.

Maybe I should marry a woman fire fighter.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:00 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by angel:
the uniform signifies that the man in the uniform has gone through some sort of training. Firefighters have to be strong and brave-- this is attractive. Men in uniform usually have a skill of some sort... good with their hands... etc.
Plumbers often wear a uniform, and often dig into Women's piping system too..............and the Guy that makes fries at every Fast Food Joint..........or Changes the Oil in your car..............or in cell block C.
[Reply]
teedubya 11:08 AM 11-12-2004
after 4 months of emails... she disses you hard... either you are an ugly fvck, or just a dude with bad luck.

either way though... you lose... sorry about it though...

I bet now, if your house catches on fire, you will even think twice about calling the fire dept.
[Reply]
Donger 11:12 AM 11-12-2004
What strange creatures you are.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 11:44 AM 11-12-2004
oh boy do I love firefighters!
Amen sistah.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:54 AM 11-12-2004
I'm not so sure about this Fireman attraction thing. I was a Firefighter for 4 1/2 years and I can honestly say I did not notice any difference in the number of times I had to tell ladies that I was a happily married man and am not interested in them as a firefighter as opposed to when I was not one.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 11:55 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Jenson17:
I love women. I like fire fighters.

Maybe I should marry a woman fire fighter.

Women Firefighters on TV and in the movies are usually a far contrast to what they look like in reality.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:41 PM 11-12-2004
Interestingly enough..........the UPS guy brought a package right before I left for lunch.

Brown Uniform and all...........He looked Like Rick Moranis.
[Reply]
Ghostof 12:44 PM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Interestingly enough..........the UPS guy brought a package right before I left for lunch.

Brown Uniform and all...........He looked Like Rick Moranis.

Funny topic, but whats ironic is ricks name and how it relates to this topic

Moranis = more anus
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up