ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What if we win....will people celebrate
F150 11:24 AM 01-19-2021

.@MayorLucasKC says Kansas City has proven it can get creative during the pandemic, and the city will have to find "different ways" to celebrate a potential @Chiefs championship this year to keep #ChiefsKingdom safe.https://t.co/2bMsZ4BZdy

— 41 Action News (@41actionnews) January 19, 2021

After last year its hard to imagine KC wont have a spontaneous celebration even if the mayor says people cant.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:25 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I don't think they can stop it in all honesty. You can close the grounds to Union Station and Liberty Memorial but you would probably want to stop traffic in downtown KC as the streets would likely be filled with individuals.
They can't stop people going out and celebrating, no, but there's zero chance the Chiefs themselves would be involved if the city isn't on board.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:28 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Asterix is still around? I thought he bitched out midseason last year.
No, it was in reference to the dipshit Bills fan that said if we win it all, it will forever have an asterisk because of the no helmet-to -helmet call.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:50 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by kczoo:
I seriously won't be upset if the Bills beat us if they're just better than us which I believe they are. A team takes a different feel when they haven't been to the big dance and this just seemed like a screw a year 2020 anyways. I mean a super bowl won't have any more than 16,000, the players won't get a real media week. I think the bills can have it it'll be so bullshit SB
:-) Wow- this will be up for the Worst post of the year.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:53 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They can't stop people going out and celebrating, no, but there's zero chance the Chiefs themselves would be involved if the city isn't on board.
They could have a socially distanced celebration at Arrowhead and space out fans as they have done for home games.
[Reply]
Hoover 06:55 PM 01-19-2021
Biden will be president, so everything will be fine I'm told. Party on Clark!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:56 PM 01-19-2021
I seriously won't be upset if the Bills beat us if they're just better than us which I believe they are. A team takes a different feel when they haven't been to the big dance and this just seemed like a screw a year 2020 anyways. I mean a super bowl won't have any more than 16,000, the players won't get a real media week. I think the bills can have it it'll be so bullshit SB
Run a cheese grater along your nutsack, asshole!!!
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:58 PM 01-19-2021

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:02 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I say KC needs show they are truly a red city not only in NFL colors but patriotically(red, white, & blue) and just ignore the phony social distancing and phony mask rules that show absolutely no data evidence of protection and as a matter of fact just the opposite has been shown.

Screw the phony Govt manipulation, "WE ARE BACK TO BACK SB CHAMPS BABY AND WE WILL CELEBRATE TOGETHER !!

Ban me from this thread because I could care less.:-) I've said my piece.:-)

It is could not care less, you fucking troglodyte. Could care less means you fucking care you god damn window licking half incesstual fuck
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:08 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Biden will be president, so everything will be fine I'm told. Party on Clark!
Take that bullshit to DC
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:08 PM 01-19-2021
There will be unorganized celebrations all over the city. Nothing any government regulation can do to contain that level of excitement around the city. All other champions have had similar big spontaneous celebrations this year.

[Reply]
Hoover 07:13 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Take that bullshit to DC
Calm the fuck down.
[Reply]
loochy 07:34 PM 01-19-2021
F the mayor. Does he have 20000 jail cells?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:07 PM 01-19-2021
Meh. I’ll be happy, but don’t know that I’ll ‘celebrate’. I expected them to get to the Super Bowl this year, so it won’t be a surprise. Kind of a ‘been there, done that’ type of thing.

Now, if they win it ALL again, then it will be time to party!!
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:15 PM 01-19-2021
Just get out there and enjoy it.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:52 PM 01-19-2021

Not surprised to hear @MayorLucasKC say there will be no parade in KC this year. I’m nominating @cityoflenexa City Center and SM Park as the perfect parade route. Finish at Theater in the Park stage. Who’s in? Retweet if you like idea #ChiefsKingdom

— kevin kietzman (@kkhasissues) January 19, 2021

[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up