ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 92
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:10 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
To be fair, not all of them hope Patrick can't play, but there's more than a few.

They also seem to think that CEH isn't playing, so I guess they don't have access to up-to-date news on the Chiefs? And none of them have even heard of Sneed, which I guess isn't as surprising, but considering that Sneed has made a splash play in every game he's played (iirc), you'd think at least a couple of them would've heard of the guy.
It's Buffalo, they don't have color TV there yet.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:11 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
And one thing that nobody has mentioned so far is the fact that KC is the team that has been there. I think that has to count for something. When we're talking about being hungry, I'm pretty sure that any team that has made it this far is about as hungry for a SB as you can be. But what happens when KC is up big in the 4th and Allen and the Bills have to start making plays to get back in the game? Or even if KC is down by a few points and Mahomes starts to really shred their defense, how do they react? The Chiefs have been there. I think we all know how they will react. But will the Bills stand strong? Or will they fold like a house of cards? :-)
Buffalo is a team that I see running through the wall almost every regular season game. That's a credit to McDermott who remade the roster to get veterans and players that would buy into that.

KC is a team that doesn't do that all the time. Way more stars and Reid doesn't crack the whip that often..only when needed.

I just think Buffalo we have seen their best (they are built and run that way). KC has another gear.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:15 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Another thing that Bufalo fans believe is that Indy and Baltimore have a far better defense than KC.

Before we rested our starters

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/sta...ate=2020-12-31

Baltimore 4th 20 points allowed per game
KC 6th 21.6 points allowed per game

Indy 12th 23.2 points per game

Oh and here's Buffalo

Buffalo 15th 23.3

Not only is is Buffalo the weakest defense left other than Green Bay, KC has the best scoring defense left in the entire playoffs. That's in addition to HOF coach, generational QB.

And it gets better..or worse, if you're from Buffalo.

KC scheme is deadlier than Indy or Baltimore against their offense because someone in our film room KNOWS all of Allen's weaknesses and will exploit them better than Baltimore or Indy with their soft vanilla zone/no pressure crap. Baltimore has better corners but they don't have safety like Mathieu or Chris Jones. Safety/Elite Pass Rush players more important in defending what Buffalo wants to do on offense.
That 4th ranked Baltimore defense gave up over 40 points to the Browns. The Browns were the hottest offense in the league the last quarter of the season other than the Bills.

And they scored 17 points.

I said it earlier this morning - the Browns fans scoffed when I said there was no way the Browns would score 30 on the Chiefs. ZERO CHANCE.

I'm not ready to name my score yet but if Bills fans think they're dropping 35-40 on the Chiefs, that ain't happening.
[Reply]
Protocal69 03:16 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If we play more like Indy did on defense where we play lots of no pressure/soft zone, Allen will rip us up.

We need to show pressure all the time at LOS, mix up coverages with man/zone, throw off his pre-snap read to make him process the field, throw in amoeba fronts to disguise who is coming. Either send extra or bail. Don't get caught in the middle sending 4, vanilla.

Beat the hell out of Buffalo's small WR's at LOS every down.

Don't blitz up the middle (Morse) but off the edges and from his right side to make him move left.

Make Josh Allen play QB, don't let Daboll play Madden with Allen. Pull out the cord and let Allen figure stuff out on his own past his 1st read.

Do stuff more like that (and Spags had this pretty well down last time) and Buffalo's offense will have another clunker.
Make Josh Allen play QB? What the hell is that suppose to mean. That would be like a Bills fans saying make Mahomes play QB. Allen goes through his 3 and 4th reads and looks off safeties on the regular. Basically Mahomes and Allen is almost the same player with Mahomes having more weapons.

Your take was horrible and I can tell you haven't watch many BILLS games
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:17 PM 01-19-2021
I guess Buffalo fans have to convince themselves the Ravens defense is great since it shut down their supposedly high flying offense on Saturday, holding them to 10 points (the other 7 points was on the pick 6).
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:17 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Protocal69:
Make Josh Allen play QB? What the hell is that suppose to mean. That would be like a Bills fans saying make Mahomes play QB. Allen goes through his 3 and 4th reads and looks off safeties on the regular. Bascially Mahommes and Alllen is almost the same play with Mahomes having more weapons.

Your take was horrible and I can tell you haven't watch many BILLS games
That part in bold is hilarious.
[Reply]
warpaint* 03:17 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
:-)

As ridiculous as it is, I find it equally laughable that they even want to play the Chiefs without Mahomes.

I’m sorry, but if you make the Super Bowl by beating the Chad Henne led Chiefs, it absolutely gets an * placed by it in my mind. If their fans want that, I guess that’s desperation for you.
There isn’t a team in the league that wants Mahomes.

I wouldn’t mind dealing with Jordan Love in the Super Bowl if I do say so myself
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:19 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I guess Buffalo fans have to convince themselves the Ravens defense is great since it shut down their supposedly high flying offense on Saturday, holding them to 10 points (the other 7 points was on the pick 6).
BUT THE WIND!!!!
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:19 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Ravens defense we put 27 on in the first half earlier this year?
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:21 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The Ravens defense we put 27 on in the first half earlier this year?
Doesn't matter. It was week 3.

Heck, even the week 6 win over Buffalo doesn't matter. Only the last 10 weeks count. Plus the weather was bad and Josh Allen was wearing a shoulder harness.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:21 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You have to look at this way, we are at a point all other team's fans have to hope and dream to compare their QB to Mahomes, he is the standard for elite now. "Practically the same player" is false but its a hell of compliment.
[Reply]
Finger/Butts fan 01-19-2021, 03:23 PM
This message has been deleted by Finger/Butts fan.
warpaint* 03:25 PM 01-19-2021
Doesn't matter. It was week 3.

Heck, even the week 6 win over Buffalo doesn't matter. Only the last 10 weeks count. Plus the weather was bad and Josh Allen was wearing a shoulder harness.
The hottest teams in the league all year have been ones that haven’t seen the chiefs in awhile. Really weird.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:26 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Figster/Bills fan:
Mahomes is losing badly on our forum. He needs help. Visitors from the opposition are always welcome. Check us out.

Big fan of Patrick Mahomes and I hope he's ready to play.

May the sexiest man win.

Cheers...
Are you gay?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:26 PM 01-19-2021
Tyreek goes from catching the game winning catch to making TikToks with Kenny Vacarros sister
[Reply]
Protocal69 03:27 PM 01-19-2021
What is so funny about it. In 2020 both Mahomes and Allen or 2 and 3 in the MVP discussion and they play the same game. Mahomes may be more polished as a QB but lets not make it seem like its a crazy take in 2020

Ive seen Mahomes take 30 yard sacks and throw 3 picks vs the Dolphins and lose to the Raiders who Allen rip through both teams like swiss cheese.

If Josh Allen with less weapons beat the chiefs in KC on Sunday I don't want to hear ANY disrespect put on Josh Allen name ever again
[Reply]
Page 17 of 92
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up