ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Fenton, Breeland & other CB Status
BWillie 03:27 PM 01-18-2021
A little worried we are going to be thin at CB. How bad is Fentons injury? I'm a believer in Fenton and Breeland has been very good when he's not picking up PIs. We are in good hands with Fenton, Ward and Sneed in the future but we need all hands on deck.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:02 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
The second sentence is about 12 times funnier than the name you chose for yourself on chiefs planet.

I don't know how many third graders are members on chiefs planet, so maybe that's hilarious to some, but since you reveal your idea of what's funny with every post you make, perhaps you are not that great at judging.
:-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:19 AM 01-19-2021
Ian Schefter and Adam Rapaport said Breeland got really high right before he was examined to set his baselines. So I bet he passes protocol.

That's an old Patriots trick except their players use that gas station synthetic cannabinoid sprinkled on dandelions shit.
The funky monkey
[Reply]
tooge 10:14 AM 01-19-2021
The second sentence is about 12 times funnier than the name you chose for yourself on chiefs planet.

I don't know how many third graders are members on chiefs planet, so maybe that's hilarious to some, but since you reveal your idea of what's funny with every post you make, perhaps you are not that great at judging.
Yeah, titty meat (Billay) is a ginger first off, so he has no soul. He also has no manliness, no sense of judgement of comedy, and no penis.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:48 AM 01-19-2021

Who hurt you?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up