ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Fenton, Breeland & other CB Status
BWillie 03:27 PM 01-18-2021
A little worried we are going to be thin at CB. How bad is Fentons injury? I'm a believer in Fenton and Breeland has been very good when he's not picking up PIs. We are in good hands with Fenton, Ward and Sneed in the future but we need all hands on deck.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:31 PM 01-18-2021
Don't think we're going to know anything for certain until at least Wednesday. But i'd bet actual money that Breeland will be good to go this weekend.
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:32 PM 01-18-2021
We need em all. Breeland, Fenton, Clyde, Patrick... The whole gang minus Schwartz and Watkins who won't play.
[Reply]
jettio 03:43 PM 01-18-2021
Ian Schefter and Adam Rapaport said Breeland got really high right before he was examined to set his baselines. So I bet he passes protocol.

That's an old Patriots trick except their players use that gas station synthetic cannabinoid sprinkled on dandelions shit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:45 PM 01-18-2021
I expect Breeland will play. Hopefully Fenton.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:01 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Ian Schefter and Adam Rapaport said Breeland got really high right before he was examined to set his baselines. So I bet he passes protocol.

That's an old Patriots trick except their players use that gas station synthetic cannabinoid sprinkled on dandelions shit.
Were you also high when you typed this?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:40 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I expect Breeland will play. Hopefully Fenton.

It would be nice to have both.
[Reply]
jettio 07:22 PM 01-18-2021
From watching the game replay. Breeland's last play was the Kareem Hunt touchdown and he had no contact with anyone.

Was his concussion from the Austin Hooper supercatch on 4th and 2? Seems like he could have hit his head on the ground on that play.

If he played a couple plays after the play that he banged his head. Possibly less serious.
[Reply]
threebag 07:39 PM 01-18-2021
Wards going to have a big time game, he’s due.

Playoff Dirty Dan is going to smack the shit outta someone
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 08:23 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Wards going to have a big time game, he’s due.

Playoff Dirty Dan is going to smack the shit outta someone
He already did, but I get your point.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:25 PM 01-18-2021
Sneed and Fenton might be the two best CBs on the team. Sneed certainly is.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:31 AM 01-19-2021

You actually thought this was funny when you were typing it ?
[Reply]
J Diddy 01:53 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I felt if he put more power slamming the keyboard it had a shot. Turns out limp wristed sissy post typing don't carry well.
[Reply]
Wilson8 01:57 AM 01-19-2021
From watching the game replay. Breeland's last play was the Kareem Hunt touchdown and he had no contact with anyone.

Was his concussion from the Austin Hooper supercatch on 4th and 2? Seems like he could have hit his head on the ground on that play.

If he played a couple plays after the play that he banged his head. Possibly less serious.
You are correct. That was the last series of plays that Bashaud Breeland played before it was announced that he was being examined for a concussion. It was a very physical play with Hooper diving for the 4th down catch and Breeland was diving along with that, so it's possible that is where he got hurt. The two plays after that, Bashaud looked hurt in the way he played them. His play did not affect the TD, but he kind of just watched.
[Reply]
jettio 08:25 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The second sentence is about 12 times funnier than the name you chose for yourself on chiefs planet.

I don't know how many third graders are members on chiefs planet, so maybe that's hilarious to some, but since you reveal your idea of what's funny with every post you make, perhaps you are not that great at judging.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up