ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>PLEASE, God, let Mahomes be back healthy next week!
TomBarndtsTwin 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
:-)

That is all.
[Reply]
dmahurin 08:00 PM 01-17-2021
this is a shitty old video but it kind of shows what it looks like may have happened. A brachial stun. the impact to the side of the neck, plus the weight of both bodies falling, wobbly knees. It doesn't take a ton of force on the side of the neck there to give you those knees.

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:01 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Elaborate
Sounds like another hunk of shit thrown at the wall by Marty
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 08:04 PM 01-17-2021
Prayin
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:04 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
this is a shitty old video but it kind of shows what it looks like may have happened. A brachial stun. the impact to the side of the neck, plus the weight of both bodies falling, wobbly knees. It doesn't take a ton of force on the side of the neck there to give you those knees.

a Karate expert!

"The only thing that Pimp hits.....is the pavement!!!" :-)

that was amazing!! DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!!
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:06 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by rico:
Good. **** him.
What? It wasn’t dirty.
[Reply]
rico 08:19 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What? It wasn’t dirty.
And fuck you too.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:48 PM 01-18-2021
Was reading a story on my phone earlier (that I now can't seem to find) that indicated that once Mahomes got into the locker room they determine if he suffered any neurological trauma (which he did, however briefly) and if they conclude he did then he can't come back into the game even if it was caused, as we all seem to think/hope it was, by a compression of the nerve that can cause the fencing response that Mahomes had. If the other reports that he passed all the tests you need to pass last night are true then it's probably not likely that he'll regress or suffer a set-back and should be fine for the game.

In a weird sort of way, if he indeed comes back 100%, I could see this mentally deflating the Bills who may be prepping for Mahomes but all have that little hope in the back of their brains that he won't be able to go.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:12 PM 01-18-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What? It wasn’t dirty.
I don't get how you get that. The only thing that stopped his head from hitting the ground was the whip choke. It looked like a WWE move that was real.
[Reply]
DCTwister 11:14 AM 01-19-2021
I still think it was a choke. I’ve trained casually in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in the gi for 10 years and I’ve seen many guys get collar-choked, go into la-la land and then fine after 5 minutes. If that collar digs into your artery, it can happen quickly, especially when your heart rate is up. Google a bow-and-arrow choke, that is fun. My two cents.
[Reply]
okoyeandcream 11:17 AM 01-19-2021
He'll be fine and will have one of his best games of the season. 5 tds and no picks
[Reply]
-King- 11:18 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by rico:
Good. Fuck him.
Found one of the guys tweeting him death threats
[Reply]
Mahomes4MVP 11:33 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by bdlangton:
The player came down on him and his head hit the turf pretty hard.
Watch the play again - his head never contacts the ground. Don't know if he got a blow to the back of the head, but it didn't hit the ground.
[Reply]
jettio 11:59 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by dmahurin:

I doubt that industry has a detailed concussion protocol.

They seem to have stricter guidelines on who ought to have whose money.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up