ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>PLEASE, God, let Mahomes be back healthy next week!
TomBarndtsTwin 05:10 PM 01-17-2021
:-)

That is all.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:57 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I was hoping we could Diggstown the Bills and start the game with Henne and then bring Mahomes in on the second play to kill their will...lol

(I know we don't need to play games -- when the Chiefs execute they cannot be stopped).
[Reply]
Redbled 05:59 PM 01-17-2021
No Atheists in foxholes or when the best player in the history of football is hurt.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:59 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
He's back baby.
Except it's not up to him.
[Reply]
teedubya 06:00 PM 01-17-2021
Love and light and prayers and good vibes and good mojo and karma and other shit.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:13 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
What’s odd is that he never really hit his head. It looked like his neck got extended though.

Any medical experts on here that can explain to me how that might have resulted in a concussion?

Yeah this. I’m still baffled by it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:16 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:

I saw some people speculate that he got choked. Circulation was cut off and he tried to get up too fast which resulted in the “wobbly” behavior.

I’m not sure if Wilson was pressing down on his neck hard enough to cause that but it does make a lot of sense.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:17 PM 01-17-2021
Andy said he got hit in the back of the head. Also said that he passed all the tests. Not sure if that’s what Andy meant to say, but that’s how it came out. So as for now, all indications are that he will play next week.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:22 PM 01-17-2021
This is in the hands of an independent neurologist. Legit doesn't mean a thing what Reid or Mahomes have to say.
[Reply]
penguinz 06:23 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by crispystl:

It looked like a whiplash type of concussion.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:25 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
This is in the hands of an independent neurologist. Legit doesn't mean a thing what Reid or Mahomes have to say.
There are no independent neurologists when it comes to the NFL’s star player, a $500,000,000 contract and the AFC championship game. Just saying.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:25 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Mahomes before the consultation. Hey, no reason, but did I ever mention I get free jet trips to anywhere I want to go any time I want and I can share that with people. Anyway, what do you need from me?
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:26 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
There are no independent neurologists when it comes to the NFL’s star player, ahalf of a billion dollar contract and the AFC championship game. Just saying.
This.

It would be absolutely stunning if the league ruled him out.

No one on the planet except loser bills fans want Mahomes to miss this game.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:27 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Andy said he got hit in the back of the head. Also said that he passed all the tests. Not sure if that’s what Andy meant to say, but that’s how it came out. So as for now, all indications are that he will play next week.

Will know more tomorrow.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:31 PM 01-17-2021
Just hope he is okay. Don't care about next week. Want Patrick to be healthy for his sake.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:31 PM 01-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I saw some people speculate that he got choked. Circulation was cut off and he tried to get up too fast which resulted in the “wobbly” behavior.

I’m not sure if Wilson was pressing down on his neck hard enough to cause that but it does make a lot of sense.

But even if the defender had a good full choke on him, it wasn’t long enough to put someone to sleep. It must’ve just been a perfect shot.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up