ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Who would CP cancel?
Sorce 08:17 PM 12-13-2020
Cancel culture is out of control, if you could cancel one person, who would it be. (please keep politics out of this)

Watching the bills steelers game tonight I want to cancel Collinsworth. Every time he starts talking I just want him to :-). His voice is stupid, his words are stupid, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:56 PM 01-19-2021
Do you seriously have zero clue which forum you're searching/posting from... all the time... or are you begging us to permanently make that much easier for you to figure out?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:58 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Do you seriously have zero clue which forum you're searching/posting from... all the time... or are you begging us to permanently make that much easier for you to figure out?
Fuuuuuuuuuu, my bad.. I got bitten by the search function...
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:46 PM 01-19-2021
TODD BLACKLEDGE!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:05 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Do it
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:08 PM 01-19-2021
Jim Nantz

If I saw him bleeding out on the sidewalk in a dark alley, I'd try to use the steam escaping from his wounds to warm my body.
[Reply]
COchief 05:42 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Jim Nantz

If I saw him bleeding out on the sidewalk in a dark alley, I'd try to use the steam escaping from his wounds to warm my body.
Ha, wtf? Explain please? He seems like the most vanilla decent dude, why the inferno of hate?
[Reply]
Reroka 06:00 PM 01-19-2021
stephen a smith.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:58 PM 01-19-2021
Troy Aikman and/or Tony Romo. It's a tie, I'm tired of their yapping.
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:03 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I wish we would cancel being straight on here and get past the toxic masculinity stuff
Dafug is going on here?
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:04 PM 01-19-2021
This entire thread is an abomination. Cancel it.
[Reply]
scho63 08:12 PM 01-19-2021
1. The Kicker that Shall Remain Anonymous.
2. Matt Cassel
3. Peeholi
4. Gary Yapremian and Jan Stenerud
5. Todd Blackledge
6. Every 49 QB reject especially Grbac
7. Adam Teicher
8. Palko and Croyle and Haley
9. Marty's playoff playcalling
10. Harbaugh and Colts, Manning and Colts/Denver, Ravens and Steelers and Broncos and Oakland and Dallas and Miami and Buffalo.

Did I leave anyone out?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:14 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by COchief:
Ha, wtf? Explain please? He seems like the most vanilla decent dude, why the inferno of hate?
He's the only man on earth whiter than me.

I alone must claim the throne.
[Reply]
loochy 08:15 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I wish we would cancel being straight on here and get past the toxic masculinity stuff
That's the gayest shit I've ever read
[Reply]
MahiMike 08:18 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
That's the gayest shit I've ever read
I know right? Unexplainable. I remember when this site made fun of the pussification of America. Now it's full of pussies.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:22 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That’s ****ing easy. Turn that **** off. I get they talk about us sometimes but there is 0% chance I’ll ever tune into anything Stephen A Smith or Skip butt****ing Bayless is on. Ever.

You realize by tuning in you are paying his dumb****ing gimmicky schticky schlocky ass right?

TURN THAT SHIT OFF
Well said, my FIL who passed away many years ago always watched his Redskins with the sound off.

I didn't understand it at the time, but have been watching most games with the sound off recently.

The one exception is Collinsworth, I actually enjoy listening to him. :-)

No way in hell would I waste my time listening to one of those talking head shows mentioned above.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up