ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who would CP cancel?
Sorce 08:17 PM 12-13-2020
Cancel culture is out of control, if you could cancel one person, who would it be. (please keep politics out of this)

Watching the bills steelers game tonight I want to cancel Collinsworth. Every time he starts talking I just want him to :-). His voice is stupid, his words are stupid, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:54 PM 12-13-2020
Florio
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:56 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Skip Bayless. I can't stand that guy.
This. Collinsworth is annoying but I can appreciate that the guy does his homework. Nothing worse than a guy whose opinion is entirely driven by trolling for clicks.
[Reply]
eDave 12-13-2020, 09:59 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Abba-Dabba 10:00 PM 12-13-2020
Since I can't seem to name one person who I am bothered by I guess my answer is none.

Don't sweat the small stuff. You have zero control who the person in the booth is or what they say or do. Just voices while watching a game.
[Reply]
eDave 10:01 PM 12-13-2020
Nice
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:09 PM 12-13-2020
8 pack hotdog buns. I’m f*cking tired of having to eat the remaining two hotdogs with regular bread.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:42 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I wish we would cancel being straight on here and get past the toxic masculinity stuff
But, if I’m gay, I’ll never get laid again.
[Reply]
Sorce 10:57 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
But, if I’m gay, I’ll never get laid again.
https://www.grindr.com/

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 10:59 PM 12-13-2020
Peter King
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:19 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Skip Bayless. I can't stand that guy.
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
This. Collinsworth is annoying but I can appreciate that the guy does his homework. Nothing worse than a guy whose opinion is entirely driven by trolling for clicks.
That’s fucking easy. Turn that cunt off. I get they talk about us sometimes but there is 0% chance I’ll ever tune into anything Stephen A Smith or Skip buttfucking Bayless is on. Ever.

You realize by tuning in you are paying his dumbfucking gimmicky schticky schlocky ass right?

TURN THAT SHIT OFF
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:31 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That’s ****ing easy. Turn that **** off. I get they talk about us sometimes but there is 0% chance I’ll ever tune into anything Stephen A Smith or Skip butt****ing Bayless is on. Ever.

You realize by tuning in you are paying his dumb****ing gimmicky schticky schlocky ass right?

TURN THAT SHIT OFF
They've become such cartoons that I don't even bother reading them. I honestly don't know why people keep interacting with these types of guys.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:56 PM 12-13-2020
Dee Ford!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:58 PM 12-13-2020
Jonathan Abram

He’s quickly become my most hated player because he fucking sucks, yet doesn’t shut the fuck up, and is a dirty POS.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:08 AM 12-14-2020
Skip, Collinsworth, Peter King, Nate Burleson, Bart Scott, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning commercials, Tony Dungy, The Faders entire organization, Feminine Hygiene commercials during dinner time, KC Star, Anyone wanting to tear down Kaufman and build a downtown stadium, Big Ben and all the Steeler fans with their terrible towels, Horse Face Elway- his smug dumbass QB Lock and his parents, Lebron James and all the other SJW's, Sports Illustrated, the corrupt media, Kizer of the Chiefs, Brooke Pryor and any DBag Chief hater.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:20 AM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Jonathan Abram

He’s quickly become my most hated player because he ****ing sucks, yet doesn’t shut the **** up, and is a dirty POS.
T.Y Hilton flat out abused him yesterday on one of his touchdowns. Just clowned him. It was so bad Charles Davis mentioned it on the broadcast.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:39 AM 12-14-2020
Bill Walton, assuming he's still calling basketball games... and I don't even catch him very often, he's just that fucking annoying. Or Dick Vitale for that matter.

Originally Posted by Buehler445:
That’s fucking easy. Turn that cunt off. I get they talk about us sometimes but there is 0% chance I’ll ever tune into anything Stephen A Smith or Skip buttfucking Bayless is on. Ever.

You realize by tuning in you are paying his dumbfucking gimmicky schticky schlocky ass right?

TURN THAT SHIT OFF
Yep.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01-19-2021, 02:50 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up