ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3210 of 3903
« First < 2210271031103160320032063207320832093210 32113212321332143220326033103710 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TLO 05:47 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by penguinz:
My results came back negative. I guess that is good.

Not sure I believe it 100%. I have never felt the way I felt when being sick before. Maybe it was all mental.
How long did you have to wait for results?
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:08 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Dude, it's so much easier to just

Lol there are some days 80% of the posts in this thread are on my ignore list. Once I decide someone is just throwing covid-minimizing FUD against the wall and making no attempt to actually understand anything, I put them in the big ignore bucket.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:11 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
My dad was just admitted to the hospital. I don't know anything more than that.
Damn, man...fingers crossed here
[Reply]
petegz28 07:12 PM 11-30-2020

Not sure I believe it 100%. I have never felt the way I felt when being sick before. Maybe it was all mental.
Trust me. If you did the brain swab, they have the cycles jacked so high on those things that if you had even a cunt hair of the virus it would get it.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:16 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
How long did you have to wait for results?
Next day.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:17 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Trust me. If you did the brain swab, they have the cycles jacked so high on those things that if you had even a **** hair of the virus it would get it.
Was at cvs where you swab yourself. Not sure how much I trust them.
[Reply]
chinaski 07:27 PM 11-30-2020
Just found out that two people at my company have tested positive. Operations in the building have continued, as we are considered essential. I do believe I know one of the infected individuals, but I have no confirmation as of yet.

Fortunately, I work in the field, so no exposure with me.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:45 PM 11-30-2020
Was at cvs where you swab yourself. Not sure how much I trust them.
Yeah haven't heard a lot of great things about those
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:57 PM 11-30-2020
A nurse called me. My dad received an infusion earlier today. It was an experimental drug that helps patients with comorbidities. Either he didn’t react well to it or the COVID is hitting him hard. He keeps vomiting, doesn’t know where he is, and can’t remember five minutes prior. They’ve got him on some forced oxygen into his nose. He has also developed some AFib (top of the heart basically quivering, I believe). The nurse was super nice and pretty optimistic that they’re on the right track to get him headed in the right direction. I’m his emergency contact and they asked for permission to treat him with convalescent plasma which I gladly permitted. I was very happy that they were offering that as an option.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:09 PM 11-30-2020
A nurse called me. My dad received an infusion earlier today. It was an experimental drug that helps patients with comorbidities. Either he didn’t react well to it or the COVID is hitting him hard. He keeps vomiting, doesn’t know where he is, and can’t remember five minutes prior. They’ve got him on some forced oxygen into his nose. He has also developed some AFib (top of the heart basically quivering, I believe). The nurse was super nice and pretty optimistic that they’re on the right track to get him headed in the right direction. I’m his emergency contact and they asked for permission to treat him with convalescent plasma which I gladly permitted. I was very happy that they were offering that as an option.
Hang in there man....pops is gonna be good
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 08:10 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Hang in there man....pops is gonna be good
I think so to. I think he'll be okay in the end. The only part that terrifies me is the thought of him dying a slow, lonely death with no loved ones around. That thought tears me up.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:16 PM 11-30-2020
My thoughts are with you and your dad
[Reply]
petegz28 08:22 PM 11-30-2020

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:28 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I read today the feds are leaving it up to the states. I am sure that will change in late January.
Originally Posted by TLO:
I believe all the states have it broken down into groups at this point. (1a, 1b) etc. So I'm not sure what this meeting tomorrow is all about
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Already posturing here. Communities "hit the hardest" and such. It's sure to be a circus of opportunity for leaders.
This is total BS. Make a national non-partisan science based policy on how to get the vaccine out the best for the most as fast as possible.

Any other way, local politicians, leaders will use it to their advantage. We as a society cant allow that to happen.
[Reply]
Redbled 08:28 PM 11-30-2020

We have had 2 students that received false negatives according to their doctor. I would maybe question this except 3 other people in the same home tested positive. You still could be positive the tests don’t work the same on everyone.
[Reply]
Page 3210 of 3903
« First < 2210271031103160320032063207320832093210 32113212321332143220326033103710 > Last »
Up