ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 46 of 256
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Gonzo 10:55 AM 02-21-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great story, good graphics, welcome to addiction for a while.

If it didn't come with the left behind dlc, get it.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:33 AM 02-22-2017
IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's fabulous.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:34 AM 02-22-2017
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Great story, good graphics, welcome to addiction for a while.

If it didn't come with the left behind dlc, get it.
It comes with Left Behind I'm pretty sure.
[Reply]
In58men 08:33 AM 02-22-2017
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
It's fabulous.
I can't throw a bottle for shit. I need to get use to the controls.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:12 PM 02-22-2017
Just be patient and get used to them. Once you do, it's awesome.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:58 PM 02-28-2017
Anyone played Horizon Zero Dawn yet?
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:08 PM 02-28-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Anyone played Horizon Zero Dawn yet?
I got it last night @ 8:30 (thanks to Lumpy pre-ordering it for me on Valentine's Day).

So far it's quite awesome. The graphics are great and I'm digging the storyline.

Basically it's 1000 years after the apocalypse and this red-headed chick is all sorts of pissed off about stuff.

I'm about 5 hours in. Open world RPG. The reds and greens in this game are hypnotizing as is the music.

Let me get another day or two in and I'll let you know but so far it's worth every penny.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:33 PM 02-28-2017
I got it last night @ 8:30 (thanks to Lumpy pre-ordering it for me on Valentine's Day).

So far it's quite awesome. The graphics are great and I'm digging the storyline.

Basically it's 1000 years after the apocalypse and this red-headed chick is all sorts of pissed off about stuff.

I'm about 5 hours in. Open world RPG. The reds and greens in this game are hypnotizing as is the music.

Let me get another day or two in and I'll let you know but so far it's worth every penny.
Sweet. I saw it at Target while I was there on my lunch and almost picked it up. I also noticed that another TellTale Game's Walking Dead season was out. I might just pick both of those up.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:27 AM 03-01-2017
Hang in there. It gets very frustrating until you get the controls down. It is probably one of my top favorite games of all time. Incredible story.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:30 AM 03-01-2017
2 days from the Switch launch and actually being able to play Breath of the Wild....so hyped.

Got Horizon waiting on my Pro when I get home from being out this week...will do just fine until Friday.

The front half of this year is insane....
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:41 PM 03-01-2017
Been playing Mafia 3 again. Good game but son of a bitch the cars are all blurry and fucked up graphically. Even uninstalled the game and re-installed it.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:27 AM 03-02-2017
Fucking Zelda is holding up at 98 in meta critic after 55plus reviews.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:39 AM 03-02-2017
So what's the god damn verdict on Horizon Zero Dawn? I'm thinking about picking it up today.
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:47 AM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So what's the god damn verdict on Horizon Zero Dawn? I'm thinking about picking it up today.
I'm about 1/4 of the way through. If you like the Far Cry series, you'll love this one. It reminds me of The Witcher as well.

You play as Aloy, 1,000 years after the rise of the machines, apparently. She's an outcast from the main tribe and was raised by a serrogate father.
She ends up being accepted by the tribe (not going to ruin the story) and goes on an important mission to learn stuff.
The game is doing a helluva job keeping me in the dark on wtf is going on. It has a shit ton of side quests and I'm learning quickly that I need to play them to rank up before moving on to the second area.
You start off in Wyoming Rockies, move to Colorado and keep heading west. I'm in the desert (Utah I'm sure) and the graphics are phenomenal.
The music is some of the best I've heard since Bloodborne as well.

I'm guessing 100 hours of gameplay.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:21 AM 03-03-2017
I'm about 1/4 of the way through. If you like the Far Cry series, you'll love this one. It reminds me of The Witcher as well.

You play as Aloy, 1,000 years after the rise of the machines, apparently. She's an outcast from the main tribe and was raised by a serrogate father.
She ends up being accepted by the tribe (not going to ruin the story) and goes on an important mission to learn stuff.
The game is doing a helluva job keeping me in the dark on wtf is going on. It has a shit ton of side quests and I'm learning quickly that I need to play them to rank up before moving on to the second area.
You start off in Wyoming Rockies, move to Colorado and keep heading west. I'm in the desert (Utah I'm sure) and the graphics are phenomenal.
The music is some of the best I've heard since Bloodborne as well.

I'm guessing 100 hours of gameplay.
Sweet. Loved the Far Cry series. And I ended up just picking this up yesterday anyways.

Speaking of Far Cry. Did you ever play Primal? Is it worth the money?
[Reply]
Page 46 of 256
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up