ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 567 of 662
« First < 67467517557563564565566567 568569570571577617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
jd1020 10:11 PM 07-07-2018
Do you think Dana dislikes Ngannou more than Woodley?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:12 PM 07-07-2018
Super hyped for Cormier/Miocic. I had a lot of trouble picking a winner. When I can't pick a winner, I go with the Champ.

Ngannou needs to go back to the prelims if he's going to fight like that. Good god what a joke.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 AM 07-08-2018
Lesnar coming into the Octagon and shoving dude was so fucking fake.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:07 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lesnar coming into the Octagon and shoving dude was so fucking fake.
So was McGregor/Mayweather

But it sells $tix$. People are most definitely going to watch. I dont think Lesnar has a chance at all unless by some miracle he gets DC to the ground and sits on him and deflates all the air out of him.

Cormier is better than Lesnar at Lesnar's strongest discipline. Lesnar has more strength, size, and fuel tank than DC, if he can somehow GnP and tire him out he could win, but that's very doubtful. Most likely DC comes after Lesnar early with hands and Brock fails at being able to defend himself, much like the Velasquez fight.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:09 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

But it sells $tix$. People are most definitely going to watch. I dont think Lesnar has a chance at all unless by some miracle he gets DC to the ground and sits on him and deflates all the air out of him.

Cormier is better than Lesnar at Lesnar's strongest discipline. Lesnar has more strength, size, and fuel tank than DC, if he can somehow GnP and tire him out he could win, but that's very doubtful. Most likely DC comes after Lesnar early with hands and Brock fails at being able to defend himself, much like the Velasquez fight.
That’s a pretty good take
[Reply]
Pants 01:04 PM 07-08-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

I don't know whether DC will be able to overcome the size difference, though.

Brock is SO MUCH bigger. It'll be a freakshow of a fight.
[Reply]
raybec 4 09:21 AM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:

DC beat Big Foot Silva like he stole something. Lesnar will not win this fight unless he gets an early KO. All those muscles take more oxygen than they benefit you in a fight. If DC gets out of the first round, Brock will be far too gassed and DC will embarrass him.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:30 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:

DC is going to obliterate Brock Lesnar.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:31 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
DC beat Big Foot Silva like he stole something. Lesnar will not win this fight unless he gets an early KO. All those muscles take more oxygen than they benefit you in a fight. If DC gets out of the first round, Brock will be far too gassed and DC will embarrass him.
Exactly :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:42 PM 07-09-2018
DC and Lesnar a bunch of washed up bullshit. Even though Costa obviously juices dude has next.
[Reply]
Pants 08:36 PM 07-09-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I completely forgot about that. Good call.
[Reply]
alnorth 09:49 PM 07-09-2018
I forgot to mention that Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series is returning this week, 7pm on fightpass.
[Reply]
alnorth 03:12 PM 07-12-2018
lol

@danawhite I tried to be cool. #Icandoyourjobyoucantdomine pic.twitter.com/F1TbxVMhxB

— Brendan Schaub (@BrendanSchaub) July 12, 2018

[Reply]
alnorth 03:20 PM 07-12-2018
We've got a pretty decent free card this weekend.

Friday

8pm TV - (Paramount) - Bellator 202, Budd vs Nogueira

This is about average to maybe a bit below average for a Bellator event, capped off by a WFW title fight.

Saturday

1pm - (Fightpass) - Polaris 7

This is a BJJ grappling event. It will probably be entertaining.

7pm - (Paramount) - Bellator 203, Pitbull vs Weichel 2

Bellator has decided to compete against a very good UFC card for some stupid reason. This will not end well for them, as the UFC card is significantly better, but for what its worth, this card is.... well, its below average by Bellator standards, which makes this move even more questionable.

7pm TV - (5:30pm Fightpass/7pm FS1) - UFC Fight Night, Dos Santos vs Ivanov

This is a very good card by free TV standards. How good? Darren "the damage" Elkins is in the prelims, and he's not even the feature prelim, thats how good. Don't get me wrong, it would be a bad PPV, but on free TV this card is freakin stacked.

Sunday Night/Monday Morning

1am - (Fightpass) - Quintet 2

Quintet is very fun to watch, its basically a team grappling event where teams of 5 grapplers compete one at a time against other grappling teams in a tournament. The only thing that sucks about this is that this is in Japan, so its in the middle of the night.

Tuesday

7pm - (Fightpass) - Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series
[Reply]
alnorth 10:51 AM 07-14-2018
The Korean Zombie will fight Frankie Edgar at UFC 229 in October.

That is going to be a sick fight.
[Reply]
Page 567 of 662
« First < 67467517557563564565566567 568569570571577617 > Last »
Up