ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Hall of Classics>Right. I've had enough.
B2chiefsfan 08:12 PM 09-16-2003
All in favor??

Yea or Nay???

Nay

Sorry Gochiefs, you've been out voted...........
Mr. Christopher 08:14 PM 09-16-2003
Phobia has done that kind of thing long before Logical was made a moderator. Just ask Slayer.

Let it ride, but I'd lay low if I were you. Logical won't be removed from his moderator position, and I don't think he should be.
Hammock Parties 08:15 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Mr. Christopher:
Phobia has done that kind of thing long before Logical was made a moderator. Just ask Slayer.

Let it ride, but I'd lay low if I were you. Logical won't be removed from his moderator position, and I don't think he should be.
Phobia did not change it over and over again to the same person. Logical has LITERALLY changed my signature over one hundred times.
Mr. Christopher 08:19 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
Phobia did not change it over and over again to the same person. Logical has LITERALLY changed my signature over one hundred times.
Dude, from some of the things I've seen on this board, just be happy that he's not changing your username or posting semi-nude pictures of men as your avatar.
NewChief 08:23 PM 09-16-2003
I agree that things have been rather...heavy-handed as of late. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm used to very lightly moderated usenet type groups. Heavy moderation is becoming more and more common as discussion board software becomes more widespread and dispersed.

In other words, the community sets the standards for each board individually. I don't think that anyone seems overly bothered by the heavy moderation here, so I doubt seriously that it's going to change. On top of that, it's mainly just ****ing around and meant in good fun.

Oh, lots of other people have valid points as well. He's doing it to get your goat..err..cheese.
Raiderhater 08:29 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I agree that things have been rather...heavy-handed as of late. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm used to very lightly moderated usenet type groups. Heavy moderation is becoming more and more common as discussion board software becomes more widespread and dispersed.

In other words, the community sets the standards for each board individually. I don't think that anyone seems overly bothered by the heavy moderation here, so I doubt seriously that it's going to change. On top of that, it's mainly just ****ing around and meant in good fun.

Oh, lots of other people have valid points as well. He's doing it to get your goat..err..cheese.

Actually this is a very lightly run board. We get away with all kinds of shit here that would have you banned on most boards. But when the hammer does fall it falls hard.
whoman69 08:21 PM 09-16-2003
Phobia did the same thing to Slayer many times when Slayer was doing nothing. He is jacking with you to see how you would respond. As expected, you went the whiny route. If they can't take a joke f0ck 'em.
Bearcat 08:31 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by whoman69:
He is jacking with you to see how you would respond. As expected, you went the whiny route. If they can't take a joke f0ck 'em.

I'll agree with this stance.... this thread is just giving him another opportunity to screw with/laugh at you.
fbal4lif32 08:35 PM 09-16-2003
Just a thought GoChiefs, but I think giving him a smoke would have been much better.

Logical is a nice, reasonable man, and although you and him aren't the best of friends, he might have stopped if he figured that it was bothering you that much.
ENDelt260 08:21 PM 09-16-2003
Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.
Hammock Parties 08:22 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.
Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have my own signature? That is complete BULLSHIT!!

And it is true, one of the other mods said it awhile back.
ENDelt260 08:26 PM 09-16-2003
I'm guessing you misinterpreted humor.
tommykat 08:29 PM 09-16-2003
Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have my own signature? That is complete BULLSHIT!!

YOU FREAKING WHINE BABY!!! I don't have my sig showing up either. What is your problem???????:-)
Hammock Parties 08:30 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by tommykat:
YOU FREAKING WHINE BABY!!! I don't have my sig showing up either. What is your problem???????:-)
I can see your sig just fine....the dog....
tommykat 08:33 PM 09-16-2003
Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch:
I can see your sig just fine....the dog....
Cool............it doesn't show up for me.......At least Mackenzie shows up when I don't....:-)
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up