ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 26
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
luv 07:56 PM 01-17-2020
I know it's random, but Kurt Cobain is at the top of my list of who I hope wins.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:57 PM 01-17-2020
Since I have an audience for this "drawing," here's what to expect:

I'll type "TIME TO PICK OUR WINNERS" in the spreadsheet. Immediately after I hit enter, all of the numbers will change. Then, I'll "paste values" in that column to lock everything in. Finally, I'll sort from largest to smallest so that our winners will be on top.

Once we have our three winners, I'll ask them to PM me their preferred email address for the tickets. I'll give everyone until 8am tomorrow to claim them, at which time we'll go to the next person on the list if needed.

Also, there's still that possibility of having a single ticket available. Once we have our rank order, we'll ask in order which of them (if any) would take a single. No parking pass. That way, if it's available tomorrow, we already know where it's going. No promises.

More info than you need to know, but there ya go.
[Reply]
DenverChief 07:57 PM 01-17-2020
DaFace - I won’t be able to make it out. You can remove me from the drawing, but I hope someone awesome gets to go!
[Reply]
TLO 07:58 PM 01-17-2020
Here to see who wins!
[Reply]
DaFace 07:58 PM 01-17-2020
OK, donation links are coming down. Grand total: $1,755.09 from 58 donors!
[Reply]
DaFace 07:58 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
DaFace - I won’t be able to make it out. You can remove me from the drawing, but I hope someone awesome gets to go!
Yep.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:59 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:

I'll type "TIME TO PICK OUR WINNERS" in the spreadsheet. Immediately after I hit enter, all of the numbers will change. Then, I'll "paste values" in that column to lock everything in. Finally, I'll sort from largest to smallest so that our winners will be on top.

Once we have our three winners, I'll ask them to PM me their preferred email address for the tickets. I'll give everyone until 8am tomorrow to claim them, at which time we'll go to the next person on the list if needed.

Also, there's still that possibility of having a single ticket available. Once we have our rank order, we'll ask in order which of them (if any) would take a single. No parking pass. That way, if it's available tomorrow, we already know where it's going. No promises.

You da man!
[Reply]
DenverChief 07:59 PM 01-17-2020
OK, donation links are coming down. Grand total: $1,755.09 from 58 donors!
That’s awesome.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:59 PM 01-17-2020
here we go!!!!

:-)
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:00 PM 01-17-2020

When I read that it came in Ed Hochuli's voice.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:00 PM 01-17-2020
:-), one donation just snuck in.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:00 PM 01-17-2020
OK, I'll do the drawing, then worry about the total.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:01 PM 01-17-2020
Winners:

Tambaberry
God of Thunder
SuperChief

PM me your email addresses gents! I'll get working on tickets.
[Reply]
SPchief 08:01 PM 01-17-2020
Congrats guys
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:01 PM 01-17-2020
Winners:

Tambaberry
God of Thunder
SuperChief

PM me your email addresses gents! I'll get working on tickets.
Congrats fellas! Yell loud!
[Reply]
Page 19 of 26
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up