ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 108
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:44 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What if we could trade Chris Jones right now for 2 1sts and some change? Would you do it?
Man.

That’s a great haul but it would derail your whole season, sends a bad message to the locker room.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:45 PM 10-21-2019
2 1sts and a solid run stuffing DL.
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:48 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
What if we could trade Chris Jones right now for 2 1sts and some change? Would you do it?
That’d be pretty tempting.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:52 PM 10-21-2019
I don’t see any team ever offering that though.

If Ramsey went for 2 1sts and a 4th.... I’m guessing Jones is worth like a 1st and 3rd maybe.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:54 PM 10-21-2019
I would take a look at Jordan Evans in Cincy. Fast, rangy LB who is a solid tackler.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:55 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
The #Eagles are releasing CB Orlando Scandrick, source said

Thoughts?
We just had Scandrick and he was just about the worst CB on the team. And he was garbage in DAL. The nicest thing I could say about Scandrick is that he should retire ASAP before he plays another game and makes a fool of himself yet again.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:55 PM 10-21-2019
The perfect scenario is your defense shows up big again next Sunday night, and you don’t feel so pressed to make a move. At least not a huge one.

I don’t hate the personnel. It might be good enough (if our offense is healthy down the stretch) as they catch up on the scheme and just play better in general.

I think they’re on their way to acquiring a true identity on defense, which is a big deal.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:02 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The perfect scenario is your defense shows up big again next Sunday night, and you don’t feel so pressed to make a move. At least not a huge one.

I don’t hate the personnel. It might be good enough (if our offense is healthy down the stretch) as they catch up on the scheme and just play better in general.

I think they’re on their way to acquiring a true identity on defense, which is a big deal.
Agh. No. We need help. I don’t want to be fooled because we had a good two weeks (assuming we do average against GB) and buy into the narrative that the defense just needed to gel. That was a very convenient explanation that ignored the fact that it seemed to get worse each week with the exception of the Denver game.

I’m pretty anti-complacency at this point. I hated that we didn’t grab a DB of some kind last year and am hopeful we bring in some reinforcements this go around.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:04 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Agh. No. We need help. I don’t want to be fooled because we had a good two weeks (assuming we do average against GB) and buy into the narrative that the defense just needed to gel. That was a very convenient explanation that ignored the fact that it seemed to get worse each week with the exception of the Denver game.

I’m pretty anti-complacency at this point. I hated that we didn’t grab a DB of some kind last year and am hopeful we bring in some reinforcements this go around.
Hey I’m not opposed to trading for someone at all. I just don’t wanna overpay top picks for players who very likely aren’t worth it.

At this point, it doesn’t seem many big fish are out there on the block that are going to just come in and change games for us.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:26 PM 10-21-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hey I’m not opposed to trading for someone at all. I just don’t wanna overpay top picks for players who very likely aren’t worth it.

At this point, it doesn’t seem many big fish are out there on the block that are going to just come in and change games for us.

This.

No first or second day picks offered.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 06:09 PM 10-21-2019
I think we need to make Matt Moore look great this Sunday right before the deadline, and this may convince Miami to trade a second round pick to bring him back to their scouting department.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:21 AM 10-22-2019
@RapSheet: Source: The #Patriots have traded for #Falcons WR Mohamed Sanu in exchange for a 2nd rounder. They tried during the draft, Atlanta held off, finally get him now.

@NFL_DovKleiman: Sanu has 2 years left on his contract. Pats would need to make a move to free cap space for Sanu to be added. They have less than $2M left.

As far as the 2nd rounder. Recent draft history for Pats shows they often don't see much return from the round. Sanu is worth it for them.

2nd rounder seems awfully high for Sanu who's pretty good but not a top guy.

Wonder if Josh Gordon's injury is why they gave up a higher pick.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:24 AM 10-22-2019
Sanu huh.... he’s pretty good. Nothing special though.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:38 AM 10-22-2019
So if NE is healthy at WR, we have to matchup with Edelman, Gordon, and Sanu now...

Edelman of course is the real bitch to cover of that trio.

Perhaps Veach is back on the lines for corner help... or whatever they think they need. A move is probably coming.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:46 AM 10-22-2019
lol

they gave up a 2nd for a trash WR

BB is so desperate
[Reply]
Page 16 of 108
« First < 61213141516 171819202666 > Last »
Up