ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 108
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108 >
Nzoner's Game Room>THE COUNTDOWN to the NFL TRADE DEADLINE THREAD - Tues. Oct. 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time
arrowheadnation 10:18 AM 10-08-2019
I figured I would create one location to house all of the breaking news, rumors, pessimism, despair, helplessness, frustration, and of course optimism leading up to the 2019 NFL Trade Deadline on:

Tuesday, October 29th @ 4:00p Eastern Time

3 weeks from today! We all have ideas of what the Chiefs need so I won't go into that, but hopefully this day will come and go with better results than last year for us.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:38 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Sometimes Penbrook makes me miss Ubeja.
Nah. Wouldn't go that far.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:38 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
You’re such a ****ing idiot it hurts.
You think it’s funny now but just watch the same old shit happen in the playoffs. Brady is gonna torch our ass because we don’t have LBs that can cover
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:39 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
You think it’s funny now but just watch the same old shit happen in the playoffs. Brady is gonna torch our ass because we don’t have LBs that can cover
Please name the LB that they should have acquired who can address the issue themselves along with the compensation you would have gave.

And it can’t be Luke ****ing Kuechly or Bobby Wagner because that would never happen.

Lee and DOD are cover LBers. If/how they wanna use those guys is TBD, but that’s your options. We have no idea how the coaching staff will approach that moving forward, they may even use a safety against teams that really lean on RBs in the passing game.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:42 PM 10-29-2019
No more trade rumors until at least February.

Thank Jesus.
[Reply]
crispystl 04:43 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Sometimes Penbrook makes me miss Ubeja.
Are Penbrook and Ubeja related? UBEJA!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:45 PM 10-29-2019
Please name the LB that they should have acquired who can address the issue themselves along with the compensation you would have gave.

And it can’t be Luke ****ing Kuechly or Bobby Wagner because that would never happen.

Lee and DOD are cover LBers. If/how they wanna use those guys is TBD, but that’s your options. We have no idea how the coaching staff will approach that moving forward, they may even use a safety against teams that really lean on RBs in the passing game.
I liked your idea of Schobert. Would’ve done a third and a fifth
[Reply]
Coogs 04:48 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Sorenson plays because we have no depth at CB or LB.

And we just don't have any LB's other than Ragland that can tackle. Forget cover, we're horrid at tackling...
I thought Wilson was tackling pretty well Sunday night.
[Reply]
TEX 04:50 PM 10-29-2019

Are you talking about now, or all of this past off season, when they settled on arguably one of the worst LB corps in the league? Not much they can do now, BUT when they were building the defense, they could have. :-)
[Reply]
xztop123 04:54 PM 10-29-2019
I was high on veach until frank clark.

One of his claims to fame was his push for eagles drafting McCoy whos now cost us drastically.

Mahomes is also a qb who’s stats have been inflated by all the shovel passes and Tyreek hills speed.

Whoever pushed for hill (it may have actually been toub) is the genius behind this offense.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:00 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Are you talking about now, or all of this past off season, when they settled on arguably one of the worst LB corps in the league? Not much they can do now, BUT when they were building the defense, they could have. :-)
We’re talking about the exact reason they drafted DOD and traded for Lee.

That’s 2 attempts to address the issue—neither of which we’ve seen pay off enough this year... yet. Fingers crossed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:05 PM 10-29-2019
I liked your idea of Schobert. Would’ve done a third and a fifth
After I brought up trading for Schobert....you made a comment that he sucked.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:08 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Mahomes is also a qb who’s stats have been inflated by all the shovel passes and Tyreek hills speed.
Putting aside your abortion-like use of "who's" and "whose," this might be the worst post of the entire thread. Your punishment is to be marooned on Cassel Island with Mahomo.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:09 PM 10-29-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
After I brought up trading for Schobert....you made a comment that he sucked.
Show me where I said that. I said PFF said he sucks. I never said he does
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:10 PM 10-29-2019
Show me where I said that. I said PFF said he sucks. I never said he does
It was a tweet you shared from some rando on Twitter. I distinctly recall.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:13 PM 10-29-2019
We’re talking about the exact reason they drafted DOD and traded for Lee.

That’s 2 attempts to address the issue—neither of which we’ve seen pay off enough this year... yet. Fingers crossed.
They signed Wilson and traded for Lee. They brought in House as their LBers coach. How do people think we did nothing to try and improve the position?
[Reply]
Page 106 of 108
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108 >
Up