ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 212 of 256
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:56 PM 05-15-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fallout 4 is awesome. I loved the story. A lot of good stuff in there ripped off from Terminator and Westworld. Interesting exploring Boston.
It's even better with Mods

[Reply]
Iconic 03:23 PM 05-15-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I haven't even powered up my PS5 in a month. I just really have no desire to play right now. It's weird because usually I'm micro-managing my time so I have more time to game. For the last 6 weeks or so, I just don't have any motivation to play.
yep. same here. last time i actually gave a single **** about gaming was hogwarts legacy. played a bit and eventually got bored from how garbage the actual storyline was and never finished.

gaming is just not what it used to be for me as a kid. i can never get my head into anything. the last time a game truly made me care was when i played the witcher 3.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:18 PM 05-16-2023

Huxley I thought was dead more than a decade ago and I can't find much info on many of these other games but they look cool.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:38 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
yep. same here. last time i actually gave a single **** about gaming was hogwarts legacy. played a bit and eventually got bored from how garbage the actual storyline was and never finished.

gaming is just not what it used to be for me as a kid. i can never get my head into anything. the last time a game truly made me care was when i played the witcher 3.
I was like that for a while. Now I'm trying to experience everything in Ark before GPortal decides to dump the game for the newer version when it comes out. I always really enjoyed Ark and most PVE games.

There's something about knowing something is coming to an end in sight that gives you that sense of urgency and renewed interest.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:40 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lol, GTA Online on PC is a glorious disaster. Just be warned if you play in public lobbies you're almost guaranteed to run into modders.
I've honestly never played it. I watched about 4 hours of gameplay lately though and really liked the acting/story for this one. I'll be getting it eventually. Hopefully the online aspect isn't discontinued by the time I do.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:44 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I've honestly never played it. I watched about 4 hours of gameplay lately though and really liked the acting/story for this one. I'll be getting it eventually. Hopefully the online aspect isn't discontinued by the time I do.
It won't be. They make an incredible amount of $ on micro transactions from GTA Online. At the very least until GTA 6 comes out.
[Reply]
TLO 08:15 PM 05-17-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:

The Storyline for Hogwarts was GARBAGE.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:59 PM 05-19-2023
This game just got a HUGE free upgrade combining a Diablo style loot system lots of new spells and vampire powers. It's a Survival game with TONS of content now. $20 on Steam it's now $15.99 on sale

[Reply]
TLO 08:28 PM 05-21-2023
Picked up Tears of the Kingdom on Friday. At first I thought some of the new game mechanics were going to be super difficult to use, but they're not bad. It feels like a different game than Breath of the Wild, but with just the right amount of the same stuff BOTW had.
I'm loving it so far.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:35 PM 05-29-2023

[Reply]
Bump 11:54 PM 05-29-2023
looking forward to the full gameplay trailer. I'm not a warhammer gamer but I do hope this turns out to be a good RTS because it's coming to PS5 and I would like it if a good RTS comes out. Company of heroes 3 is but it doesn't look all that good.

[Reply]
The Franchise 09:01 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I think i might be.....growing out of gaming.

NOOOOOOOO!

This can't be happening. I might be....growing up a little bit? FUCK NO! NO!

Only PC game ive played in the past month+ is a couple hours of Forza.

I keep trying to console game and nothing holds my attention.

I'm legit bored with gaming right now.

This shit happened after I found a PS5. Bought it and have played it maybe 3 times. I've got games to play but no drive to play them.
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:26 AM 05-30-2023
I've got a little bit of time off due to surgery, so I've been thinking of wasting some of that time gaming. Thinking of either getting Hogwarts Legacy, or Red Dead Redemption 1 or 2 for PS4. I've never played any of those, but the Red Dead looks pretty fun. Sucks that so many people think Hogwarts is terrible, so maybe it's Red Dead.

What say you?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:27 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
I've got a little bit of time off due to surgery, so I've been thinking of wasting some of that time gaming. Thinking of either getting Hogwarts Legacy, or Red Dead Redemption 1 or 2 for PS4. I've never played any of those, but the Red Dead looks pretty fun. Sucks that so many people think Hogwarts is terrible, so maybe it's Red Dead.

What say you?
Red Dead easily.
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:28 AM 05-30-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Red Dead easily.
Should I start with 1 or 2?
[Reply]
Page 212 of 256
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222 > Last »
Up