ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
comochiefsfan 03:55 PM 11-25-2020
If we can get pressure it will be a blowout.

Unfortunately we've shown no such ability to be able to do that recently.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 03:58 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
If we can get pressure it will be a blowout.

Unfortunately we've shown no such ability to be able to do that recently.
Good news is that Bucs line is not even close to being as good as Vegas' so we should at least be able to get at least a little more pressure than we did this past Sunday, I would hope.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:10 PM 11-25-2020
I actually don’t expect a shootout at all.

I think its either A) the Chiefs show up and play their ‘A’ game, winning handily..... or B) the offense is a whee bit out of sync, Tampa gets a good pass rush going and it ends up something like 27-24.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:48 PM 11-25-2020
38 hot gotta be referring to Sneed lol

Steelers players 38 hot right now. Can’t say I blame you’ll, just know we all have to adjust to get through this season so that in the end we can continue to provide for our families!

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) November 25, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 05:03 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

No, this is slang from the South. “38” is in reference to the gun.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:18 PM 11-25-2020

You're so dumb
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:26 AM 11-26-2020

Could someone please interpret this entire tweet for me? Old guy...I have no idea what he's trying to say or why it's relevant to this game...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:43 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Could someone please interpret this entire tweet for me? Old guy...I have no idea what he's trying to say or why it's relevant to this game...
"The Steelers players are very upset right now (about the schedule changes due to COVID). I can't say I wouldn't feel the same if placed in a similar situation, but we all must make sacrifices to ensure that we stay safe in order to continue to provide for our families."

It's not relevant to the Chiefs v Bucs whatsoever. Mahomo is just a fucking idiot. He had his thread starting privs taken and now he just drops random ass tweets in the first thread he comes across.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:46 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Steelers players are very upset right now (about the schedule changes due to COVID). I can't say I wouldn't feel the same if placed in a similar situation, but we all must make sacrifices to ensure that we stay safe in order to continue to provide for our families.

It's not relevant to the Chiefs v Bucs whatsoever. Mahomo is just a ****ing idiot. He had his thread starting privs taken and now he just drops random ass tweets in the first thread he comes across.
Thanks. So, in other words, it has nothing to do with this game. Thought so, but...there was a Snead reference in the original post...
[Reply]
-King- 03:05 PM 11-26-2020

Please tell me what happened in your mind for you to interpret that he was referring to Sneed
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:55 PM 11-25-2020
There's a lot of things to talk about with the Bucs actually, but it's the day before Thanksgiving and I have family over, and a lot of stuff to do before tomorrow morning, so I'll try to keep it short and hopefully to the point.

Bucs have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. A lot of young players though. Looking over their schedule so far, they've shown a lot of potential, but also a lot of bad discipline.

Their OL finished the 2019 season as one of the better units, and started this season doing pretty well. But they've been a little porous the last two games. I don't know why, but that might be something the Chiefs can exploit.

Their run game isn't much to worry about.

Their receivers are big and physical, but not as fast as the LoZ.

Brady hasn't improved much over last season. In particular he's still having issues with throws outside the numbers downfield. And he doesn't really have anyone to throw to between the hashes, which is where he lives. He misses Edelman a lot more than he's missed Gronk.

He's scared of the pass rush. So much so that he's actually throwing the ball away if he feels pressure early in a game.

The field position battle might be a bigger factor than most realize. Tom Brady hasn't scored a TD on a drive longer than about 60 yards in a while. In fact, he's had a turnover or settled for a FG more often than he's scored a TD on drives starting behind the 35 yard line this season. He can still be efficient on short yardage drives, but for whatever reason he's one of the worst QBs this season if he has to go farther than 65 yards. If that factoid holds up, it could get ugly for the Bucs pretty fast.

42-18, Chiefs.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:03 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
There's a lot of things to talk about with the Bucs actually, but it's the day before Thanksgiving and I have family over, and a lot of stuff to do before tomorrow morning, so I'll try to keep it short and hopefully to the point.

Bucs have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball. A lot of young players though. Looking over their schedule so far, they've shown a lot of potential, but also a lot of bad discipline.

Their OL finished the 2019 season as one of the better units, and started this season doing pretty well. But they've been a little porous the last two games. I don't know why, but that might be something the Chiefs can exploit.

Brady hasn't improved much over last season. In particular he's still having issues with throws outside the numbers downfield. And he doesn't really have anyone to throw to between the hashes, which is where he lives. He misses Edelman a lot more than he's missed Gronk.

He's scared of the pass rush. So much so that he's actually throwing the ball away if he feels pressure early in a game.

The field position battle might be a bigger factor than most realize. Tom Brady hasn't scored a TD on a drive longer than about 60 yards in a while. In fact, he's had a turnover or settled for a FG more often than he's scored a TD on drives starting behind the 35 yard line this season. He can still be efficient on short yardage drives, but for whatever reason he's one of the worst QBs this season if he has to go farther than 65 yards. If that factoid holds up, it could get ugly for the Bucs pretty fast.

42-18, Chiefs.
Re: the OL — G Ali Marpet has missed the last 3 games in concussion protocol and that has hurt. If he’s out again Sunday, Jones HAS GOT to exploit that and get pressure up the middle. Brady struggles when he’s got someone in his face.

If Clark and Jones show up, we win.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:41 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

42-18, Chiefs.
42-18? Yeah right.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:17 AM 11-26-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
42-18? Yeah right.
The Buccaneers are so scary!
[Reply]
RunKC 02:24 PM 11-26-2020
I think this is the last time we see Mahomes vs Brady, which is why I hope we boat race the sonofabitch.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up