[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:22 PM 11-16-2006
The refs are back!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:33 PM 11-16-2006
Huddling for instant replay.....
[Reply]
meStevo 11:37 PM 11-16-2006
Between this, the Woot off (http://www.woot.com/) and Whos Line Is It reruns from my DVR, im set for the evening.
[Reply]
The Big Lebowski 08:20 AM 11-17-2006
err. There's a few baboons on there now. They were zoomed in on 1 male baboon. That is, until it started jacking off.
[Reply]
FAX 06:19 PM 11-17-2006
I think they have the camera pointed at the moon, now.

FAX
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 06:48 PM 11-17-2006
FOCUS! :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:53 PM 11-17-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:
I think they have the camera pointed at the moon, now.

FAX
I was thinking it fell off the mount and the camera is picking up an outside portion of the watering-hole.

In any event its annoying...
[Reply]
chagrin 08:25 PM 11-17-2006
Just for the (god I really hate this ghetto ass term) "haters", I am sorry if this is not non stop blood lust, shit happens every once in a while and I apologize if it isn't killing all the time; I still find it fascinating though and I know that some fathers here have shared it with their kids, so that's very cool.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:27 PM 11-17-2006
Originally Posted by chagrin:
Just for the (god I really hate this ghetto ass term) "haters", I am sorry if this is not non stop blood lust, shit happens every once in a while and I apologize if it isn't killing all the time; I still find it fascinating though and I know that some fathers here have shared it with their kids, so that's very cool.
my kids think it's awesome.
[Reply]
2112 08:29 PM 11-17-2006
This thread has been totally cool man..it is addicting..you dont want to look away sometimes
[Reply]
chagrin 08:38 PM 11-17-2006
Originally Posted by bill parcells:
This thread has been totally cool man..it is addicting..you dont want to look away sometimes
Tell ya what, I still watch it every day and also at night. I like the sounds as I try to sleep, weird maybe, but it helps me sleep.

Side note, on the web site they have a way that individual users can pan the camera and get their own shots to capture, I think that's cool; I can't do that from my home computer, too slow, but I have seen many photos of other things, including cheetahs, lions, other big cats, etc.
[Reply]
meStevo 08:55 PM 11-17-2006
Tell ya what, I still watch it every day and also at night. I like the sounds as I try to sleep, weird maybe, but it helps me sleep.

Side note, on the web site they have a way that individual users can pan the camera and get their own shots to capture, I think that's cool; I can't do that from my home computer, too slow, but I have seen many photos of other things, including cheetahs, lions, other big cats, etc.
The other night when i first noticed this I left it on when I went to sleep (gf was in other room on her computer playing WoW or something). I thought when she came to bed I'd get a 'what the hell is this??' but instead I remember waking up quite a bit later to her sitting up saying 'i cant stop watching it!'.

Since then, I've shared it with a number of friends, all are equally amazed.
[Reply]
meStevo 09:01 PM 11-17-2006
OK, from the Africam forums:

"Well, now that day is breaking at least we are looking at something! Even if it is just the 'rock pit' and hunk of dead wood at the base of the cam tree."

We're looking straight down i think, hope its on purpose.

http://www.africam.com/boma/viewforum.php?f=12
[Reply]
djrcmay 09:26 PM 11-21-2006
going up.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 61
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up