Titty Meat 05:59 PM 07-18-2012
Would you do it?
[Reply]
lewdog 04:54 PM 07-29-2012
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo:
Are you on 10 posts on a page?
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
Yes.
You have got to be trolling us with this answer.

The only ones that do that are the 10 year old children and women on this board.
[Reply]
rico 03:47 AM 01-02-2013
Tonight was the first time that I did this....like, knowingly so. And I did it thoroughly...like she was a bit disappointed that my tongue wasn't a couple millimeters longer (I have a very short tongue). It was her first time and she loved it. The fact that she loved this, makes me think I will be doing this a lot more in the future. And it wasn't gross... she took a bath and evidently scrub-a-dub-dubbed prior to. No smells, no weird tastes. Just a turned on woman (and man....I'm not going to lie to you wonderful people). It led to additional awesome standard sexual intercourse relations, which made it totally worth it. I just hope I don't end up with my 3rd child within 3 years (with her)...we are wanting to get our RN degrees before we try for a son. I'm from a notorious Iowa wrestling family and have had 2 girls in the last 2 years, within a year and a half of each other. I'm fine with having girls, but ironically, she is the one who is adamant about trying for the wrestler.

So the answer is a definite, "yes." Just did this, literally a few minutes ago. And it was with my fiancée, who is hot as hell.

Although probably expected, not bad for a man who rocks a mullet, right?

It was like a 2 Live Crew song up in dis piece tonight, ya'll!
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:54 AM 01-02-2013
Just a little friendly advice, take down the pictures of your fiancé. The Internet is not a private place and I doubt she is going to want to have her face associated with this subject.
[Reply]
Rugby Thompson 04:02 AM 01-02-2013
whoever eats ass is a bitchh and disgustung
[Reply]
rico 04:08 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Just a little friendly advice, take down the pictures of your fiancé. The Internet is not a private place and I doubt she is going to want to have her face associated with this subject.
Alright. You are probably right. She won't really care, I don't think....She's pretty cool and probably wouldn't give a shit.... not to mention, there's not a lot of Chief fans around our area. But still....probably poor taste on my part. But hell, to go along with all this, I'm drunker than hell. Fudge.
[Reply]
rico 04:09 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Shit....I was quoted. Ugh.
[Reply]
rico 04:12 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson:
your a nasty mother fuccker
According to this place, I seem to be in the majority...not that being in the majority or the minority would affect whether or not I would do so....but still.....I'm not the only nasty boy.

[Reply]
rico 04:14 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by Rugby Thompson:
whoever eats ass is a bitchh and disgustung
Well, then feel free to call me Rosie O'Donnell. Btw, can you unquote me, homeslice? I think I need to take the pics of my fiancée down.....Dude who posted earlier has me all worried now. If so, thanks in advance.
[Reply]
Rugby Thompson 05:01 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
Well, then feel free to call me Rosie O'Donnell. Btw, can you unquote me, homeslice? I think I need to take the pics of my fiancée down.....Dude who posted earlier has me all worried now. If so, thanks in advance.
Yeah no problem, didn't mean to have the pics included.

I would just take pussy over ass any day, I feel like it would taste weird......
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:24 AM 01-02-2013
Yes....only if knowing that they've showered recently.
[Reply]
Cmd'r&Chief 07:13 AM 01-02-2013
Why anybody would voluntarily lick another's booty hole is beyond me.
[Reply]
zigbazah 07:18 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by Cmd'r&Chief:
Why anybody would voluntarily lick another's booty hole is beyond me.
It's hot. When you're horny and caught in the moment, you forget about what comes out of there. The rewards outweigh the risks.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 07:44 AM 01-02-2013
Rico, you are rocking that mullet! :-)
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 07:47 AM 01-02-2013
lol If you ever see your wife give birth you will look at that hole different too.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:50 AM 01-02-2013
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Football season, please get here soon.
Licking ass doesn't seem so bad now, does it
[Reply]
Page 13 of 38
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up