Page 7 of 117
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****
TLO 11:59 AM 08-21-2014
Let's do this.
[Reply]
sedated 10:38 AM 08-06-2015
Originally Posted by luv:
So, I, uh, have some news. I'm not getting married. However, I did take a home pregnancy test two days ago that came up positive. Appointment with OB/GYN later this month to make sure, find out how long, etc. No caffeine, no drinking, more water, same exercise, started a prenatal multivitamin... Being pregnant after age 35 can prove to be more difficult. I guess we'll see.
Wow, congrats.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:41 AM 08-06-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
Not interested in abortion?
Good fucking Christ GifHorse. Don't be crass.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 AM 08-06-2015
So, I, uh, have some news. I'm not getting married. However, I did take a home pregnancy test two days ago that came up positive. Appointment with OB/GYN later this month to make sure, find out how long, etc. No caffeine, no drinking, more water, same exercise, started a prenatal multivitamin... Being pregnant after age 35 can prove to be more difficult. I guess we'll see.
We're you on the pill?
[Reply]
Canofbier 10:42 AM 08-06-2015
No. We 're both excited (and super nervous). We were going to start trying next year (I'm not getting any younger). I've just had some "symptoms" that had me wondering, so I got one and took both tests that came in it. He's already gone to the library and checked out a couple of books...lol. We've learned that those who have been on BC for a while can sometimes show a false positive, so we're not making any major announcements until after my appointment.
HELL YEAH HE DID

(Congrats, though, if the appointment confirms it! Even if it turns out to be a negative, the two of you will be a hell of a lot more knowledgeable on the topic when you're ready to go for it. :-))
[Reply]
luv 10:46 AM 08-06-2015
Originally Posted by Billay:
We're you on the pill?
Yeah, except mine for last month got stolen out of my car. I went ahead and just waited until this month instead of trying to get more for last month.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:51 AM 08-06-2015
How Luv Got Her Groove Back
[Reply]
Donger 10:53 AM 08-06-2015
Wow, congratulations Luv!
[Reply]
Donger 10:54 AM 08-06-2015
Not interested in abortion?
You are a waste of space, GoChiefs.
[Reply]
AndChiefs 11:14 AM 08-06-2015
Good luck with everything!
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 11:16 AM 08-06-2015
Yeah, except mine for last month got stolen out of my car. I went ahead and just waited until this month instead of trying to get more for last month.
Sweet trap you set there

Congrats and GL
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:17 AM 08-06-2015
It's really fucked up that our society has been set up such that people shouldn't be parents until their 30s but biology dictates that women have optimal fertility and newborn health for like a ten year window starting in the mid-to-late teen years.

In the unlikely outcome of me getting linked with a lady my age in the next two years, I'mma have the awkward suggestion that we snowflake some embryos to stave off the risk of birth defects because I have no business being a parent until I'm luv's age.
[Reply]
Fish 11:34 AM 08-06-2015
And he totally fell for it....
[Reply]
luv 01:41 PM 08-06-2015
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
It's really ****ed up that our society has been set up such that people shouldn't be parents until their 30s but biology dictates that women have optimal fertility and newborn health for like a ten year window starting in the mid-to-late teen years.

In the unlikely outcome of me getting linked with a lady my age in the next two years, I'mma have the awkward suggestion that we snowflake some embryos to stave off the risk of birth defects because I have no business being a parent until I'm luv's age.
Don't make me sound too old...lol. I'm 38. There are risks, but the percentages are pretty small at this point.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:23 PM 08-06-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
You are a waste of space, GoChiefs.
Keep your values to yourself.
[Reply]
Donger 02:43 PM 08-06-2015
Keep your values to yourself.
No, I don't think I will. What you said was stupid and callous, even if in jest.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 117
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up