ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 153
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
kcpasco 09:37 PM 04-06-2023
First 2 seasons were good. This season is sucking major ass.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:07 PM 04-06-2023
I didn't like season 1 much at first, but by the middle I was geeked. I really like this season, but maybe it's because of how much Ive liked previous seasons, so I will just praise it because of bias. I thought this season was better than season 1, so far.
[Reply]
Fish 12:08 AM 04-07-2023
I really like Jack Black. But his character in this was pretty awful. Along with the fatty. That was really bad. The whole episode just felt very off for some reason. Shame.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:17 AM 04-07-2023
It's starting to remind me of Lost a bit. A typical episode would spend about 10 minutes advancing the linear story and half an hour doing stupid flashback scenes. But here, instead of flashbacks, we get sidequests.

Thankfully I'm old enough to not be familiar with Lizzo - just thought that was a random bad actress. I also thought Lizzo was the one who is normal from the waist up, but has an ass the size of a big block V-8. Must be somebody else.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:04 AM 04-07-2023

My theory is that the Grogu/Mando stuff from Boba Fett was going to be part of season 3 but it got shuffled around in a terrible decision that resulted in neither project being very good.

— Noam Blum (@neontaster) April 7, 2023

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:10 AM 04-07-2023
I know celebrities want small parts or cameo's in this. But Lizzo and Black took me out of the Star Wars universe. This episode was also being shot when the shit between Faverau and Kennedy was going down.

I think all of this will get back on track, Kathleen will be too busy as the CEO of the huge Disney conglomerate. John and Dave got control of Star Wars.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:57 AM 04-07-2023

OFFICIAL: Dave Filoni's new #StarWars movie will "close out the interconnected stories" told in #TheMandalorian and other Disney+ series! Full details: https://t.co/TAuOEPdvOz pic.twitter.com/rreCiYvmSA

— Star Wars - The Direct (@StarWars_Direct) April 7, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:14 AM 04-07-2023
i sincerely hope they don't try to cram the entire zahn trilogy into one movie
[Reply]
listopencil 12:19 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It's starting to remind me of Lost a bit. A typical episode would spend about 10 minutes advancing the linear story and half an hour doing stupid flashback scenes. But here, instead of flashbacks, we get sidequests.

Thankfully I'm old enough to not be familiar with Lizzo - just thought that was a random bad actress. I also thought Lizzo was the one who is normal from the waist up, but has an ass the size of a big block V-8. Must be somebody else.
Could be one of these two:

DISCLAIMER: TURN THE SOUND OFF IF YOU WATCH THIS. THE SONG IS CRAP

The blonde girl got fat and her has became gigantic.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:27 PM 04-07-2023

You're thinking of Megan Thee Stallion I believe.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:31 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Could be one of these two:

DISCLAIMER: TURN THE SOUND OFF IF YOU WATCH THIS. THE SONG IS CRAP

The blonde girl got fat and her has became gigantic.
No, that's not her. The one I'm thinking about is black. And no, I'm not going to search for it. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 04:57 PM 04-07-2023
No, that's not her. The one I'm thinking about is black. And no, I'm not going to search for it. :-)
The other one in the video is black

[Reply]
Frazod 05:22 PM 04-07-2023
Originally Posted by listopencil:
The other one in the video is black

Yeah, I think that's her.

And I would add....

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:59 PM 04-07-2023
if you've ever read han solo at star's end...

He lives �� pic.twitter.com/3r3FlV60va

— an american marv in london (@NumidianPrime) April 6, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 PM 04-07-2023
i believe that's luke skywalker's music

Just saw the cold open of next week’s #TheMandalorian. No spoilers but…the room freaked out.

A major storyline returns! I’ll say that. #StarWarsCelebration

— Germain Lussier (@GermainLussier) April 7, 2023

[Reply]
Page 147 of 153
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151 > Last »
Up