ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 93
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
007 01:29 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Maybe beta, but I have to reluctantly agree.

As cathartic as they are, personal attacks unrelated to her failures as a professional give her an out to go into AOC/Ilhan Omar/Kathy Neuman mode.

Trudge knee deep in shit and shove their foot in their mouth, then when people respond, they rally the troops with 'I was vilely attacked, I feared for my life, my opposition is unhinged and we must prevail!!'
Be smarter than the opposition. Don't stoop to their level.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:01 AM 07-05-2019
Attack of the betas!!!...

Don't listen to them...or you'll find yourself middling around in middle management purgatory. Too passive to make a stand.

Staying in neutral never amounted to anything of value...

Fat Brooke is FAT...and needs to go. We (fans) dont need veiled racists during the Mahomes era...disrupting shit for self-promotion and disingenuous moral social programming. Burn the leaches...before they poison everyone's blood.

It's only a matter of time before they come after PMII...
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:57 AM 07-05-2019
Betas probably didnt like the Clark trade either I bet.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:34 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
By all appearances, it seems we have a team that is close-knit and shares mutual affection and respect, one for the other.

Given that circumstance, I don't see how she can continue to cover the team. I really don't.

It could, however, add to the viciousness of our line play if the bigs start imagining Brooke lining up opposite.

FAX
If we had Brooke on defence we would go undefeated. No body on the opposing side would be able to get around her ass.
[Reply]
007 03:37 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Can we rename this thread CP goes back to grade school?
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 03:55 AM 07-05-2019
You shouldn't hit someone you can't hug later. I know what you really want, you animals
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:43 AM 07-05-2019
Maybe beta, but I have to reluctantly agree.

As cathartic as they are, personal attacks unrelated to her failures as a professional give her an out to go into AOC/Ilhan Omar/Kathy Neuman mode.

Trudge knee deep in shit and shove their foot in their mouth, then when people respond, they rally the troops with 'I was vilely attacked, I feared for my life, my opposition is unhinged and we must prevail!!'
All right, I begin to see your point more clearly now. Okay people, keep it simple; # your gravy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:01 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
I have no idea why she’s still in town. You’d think she would be moving ASAP.
No one takes her seriously.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:30 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
headshot

I met Tyreek Hill right after his rookie season, he was at a bar with Crystal. Hill took a few minutes and had alegit conversation with me. Nothing seemed off about him at all. Hell he wasnt even drinking
[Reply]
farmerchief 05:31 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Going to have to agree to disagree on this. The shit "journalism" should be the only thing we focus on with her. Going after anything else is just regressing back to grade school insults and will cause no harm at all. It also diminishes the gravity of what was really done.
Yep, agree wholeheartedly! Let it rip, for her unprofessional journalism, and constantly remind her, of her misgivings! The personal, "fat" attacks, have no bearing on what she did, IMO. Hate to see her gather any supporters, as to the result of personal attacks.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:34 AM 07-05-2019
Or we could sign her to play guard :-)
I think she has the bare minimum of muscle to be able to walk and stuff.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:58 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Can we rename this thread CP goes back to grade school?
You new to the site, James?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:21 AM 07-05-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Attack of the betas!!!......
Can one of you explain what exactly is 'alpha' about fucking up a layup against an unprofessional cunt, simply because you don't have the resolve to resist your base impulses and end up making her look utterly undeservedly sympathetic?

I want strong consequences for Brooke, but I'm also cognizant of the environment where those consequences are meted out. So I'm alpha enough to constrain my anger and direct it productively.

No one who matters in terms of actually disciplining Brooke gives a fuck if you think she's fat. But they can be persuaded easily and effectively that she is cancerously unprofessional.

I guess it depends on what you want to achieve. Do want Brooke to become more entrenched and popular when she's perceived as a victim of misogynist haters, or do you want her disgraced and relocated?

There's PLENTY of time to drag her for her fat folds and meat sweats AFTER she's disgraced for her actions. And the dragging will hit even harder.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:55 AM 07-05-2019
Can one of you explain what exactly is 'alpha' about ****ing up a layup against an unprofessional ****, simply because you don't have the resolve to resist your base impulses and end up making her look utterly undeservedly sympathetic?

I want strong consequences for Brooke, but I'm also cognizant of the environment where those consequences are meted out. So I'm alpha enough to constrain my anger and direct it productively.

No one who matters in terms of actually disciplining Brooke gives a **** if you think she's fat. But they can be persuaded easily and effectively that she is cancerously unprofessional.

I guess it depends on what you want to achieve. Do want Brooke to become more entrenched and popular when she's perceived as a victim of misogynist haters, or do you want her disgraced and relocated?

There's PLENTY of time to drag her for her fat folds and meat sweats AFTER she's disgraced for her actions. And the dragging will hit even harder.
I want her to feel the same humiliation her actions caused Hill. Calling her fat isn't nearly the "shame" of having the whole country thinking you abused your child....and that's not even taking the millions it's cost him in contracts/endorsements.

She hasn't lost a dime...yet.

People in Sarasota dont know of nor care if Brooke is fat....but they think Hill should be in prison.

Sorry if I dont give a **** about how it appears to some "do gooders" on the internet..I'm looking at the lasting peripheral damage caused to this man's life.

Brooke can go on a diet...Hill cant simply erase the stigma she/the Star caused.

You deliberately character assassinate someone...be prepared for blow-back. Not one person should feel sorry for her...about anything.

They haven't even attempted to clarify the situation...that's how bad they screwed up. No apologies...nothing. They left the story blowing in the wind...and parasite journalists like Florio can just invent whatever narrative they want...furthering the damage.

**** her fat racist ass...

The media can just "sideswipe" Hill...then go out and mingle, socially, without any concern of the damage they have created.

I want her to sweat (more than normal)...when she goes out to a restaurant or a bar. Worried about what people might say....see how she likes living in that climate
[Reply]
FAX 12:44 PM 07-05-2019
Hot or cold, most people choke on poorly targeted revenge.

Mr. Baby Lee is right about this, IMHO. Body shaming the sad, incompetent clod is taking our eye off the ball. There is ample cause to object to her existence, but calling her out publicly for her whale-like physique is not the proper emphasis and detracts from the much more powerful argument. Rather, we should focus solely on her bigoted, racist, (and obviously sexist), unprofessional behavior and leave her cholesterol between her and her undoubtedly damaged internal organs.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 31 of 93
« First < 212728293031 323334354181 > Last »
Up