ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 93
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:33 AM 07-03-2019
"She's just doing her job"-CP dipshits and fart knockers.

Has anyone crucified that bitch over at channel 5 yet?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:34 AM 07-03-2019
There's going to be a lot of peeing in the mouth if I ever make it back to KC.
Forcibly.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:38 AM 07-03-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Wouldn't "her job" include verifying sources and not making wild accusations?

I mean, CPS said they ascertained that the broken arm was a normal accident for a 3 year old in early March; that fat bitch was still spreading that lie in May.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:55 AM 07-03-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

I mean, CPS said they ascertained that the broken arm was a normal accident for a 3 year old in early March; that fat bitch was still spreading that lie in May.
One would think, yes.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:13 AM 07-03-2019
One would think, yes.
Fuck her
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:15 AM 07-03-2019
I'm ready to sign another petition, only this time it'll be one about Brooke's future...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:35 AM 07-03-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm ready to sign another petition, only this time it'll be one about Brooke's future...
IN! In the interim, it is good to follow Brooke on Twitter, and to remind her in each and every tweet what a special treasure she is to the people of Kansas City.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:46 AM 07-03-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:

[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:50 AM 07-03-2019

she got played bigger then shit, she got fed that bullshit and she got so wet from it that she immediately put it out there and ran and ran with it so she could further her "career" The fat bitch needs to be fired
[Reply]
In58men 06:56 AM 07-03-2019
Fat bitch
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:59 AM 07-03-2019
Fuck her
Please friend, PLEASE, for your own good do NOT fuck her. She'd be the BIGGEST (see what I did there?) mistake of your life!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:00 AM 07-03-2019
IN! In the interim, it is good to follow Brooke on Twitter, and to remind her in each and every tweet what a special treasure she is to the people of Kansas City.
:-) I'm not on Twitter or I would
[Reply]
tooge 07:10 AM 07-03-2019
I responded to her tweet about stress eating mac n cheese. I think every tweet of hers should include a reference to her fatness, mac n cheese, or eating a salad.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:31 AM 07-03-2019
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
Please friend, PLEASE, for your own good do NOT **** her. She'd be the BIGGEST (see what I did there?) mistake of your life!
Never.
[Reply]
BlackOp 07:32 AM 07-03-2019

Has anyone crucified that bitch over at channel 5 yet?
Like I posted earlier...whoever green-lighted airing a covert, edited audio recording at KCTV5 needs to be fired too...

We need names...

What's that guys name from the Star...Rosen? Yeah...he needs to go.

Payback...they want to run fake stories that damage peoples lives, they get what they deserve.

Framing someone for child abuse..their own child...is about as low as it gets....all for click$.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 93
« First < 152122232425 262728293575 > Last »
Up