ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 92
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:48 PM 01-20-2021

Y’all want to hear an absolutely nutty stat?

Of the Chiefs 9 losses over the past 3 years with Mahomes under center(regular season & playoffs), 7 of those losses came in games where @sammywatkins played less than 78% of the team’s offensive snaps. Wild.#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/SqFaUyFBwr

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) January 21, 2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:48 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Man you guys are cocky. Bills are a good team. Very well balanced. Josh Allen isn't Mahomes but he isn't a bum either.

It'll be a tough game. Chiefs should win for sure if Mahomes plays but I expect a close one.
Balanced how?

They don't have a running game and they have to blitz to get pressure because they can't generate a pass rush with their front 4.

Sure, they're a good team.

But they're not a great matchup against the Chiefs.

It isn't cocky to embrace reality - the Chiefs are a better team, as evidenced by the fact that they already beat them once.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:51 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Balanced how?

They don't have a running game and they have to blitz to get pressure because they can't generate a pass rush with their front 4.

Sure, they're a good team.

But they're not a great matchup against the Chiefs.

It isn't cocky to embrace reality - the Chiefs are a better team, as evidenced by the fact that they already beat them once.
Reality is that the Chiefs are a MUCH better team.

Any given Sunday and all, but they are UNQUESTIONABLY the better team.

It's going to take a horrendous game or more injuries on our part to lose.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:53 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Browns defense is so much better than Buffalo's.

The only thing that stopped this team from being up 24-3 with 14 minutes to go in the third quarter was Butker's right leg.

And then if Mahomes had not left, we would have dropped a 40-burger on CLE.

We're going to buttfuck the Bills.
Made a similar point a few posts up from this

Somebody convince me that the Bills aren't any better than the Browns. Obviously, there are differences, but they aren't that significant. I say this after re-watching the Week 6 game, our game last week, and Bills/Ravens last week....

The Bills are much closer to the Browns than they are the Chiefs, and I totally agree we would have won going away last week if Pat doesn't go down....
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 11:00 PM 01-20-2021
Man you guys are cocky. Bills are a good team. Very well balanced. Josh Allen isn't Mahomes but he isn't a bum either.

It'll be a tough game. Chiefs should win for sure if Mahomes plays but I expect a close one.
There isn't anyone who doesn't think the Bills aren't a good team, or there is no possible way they can't win.....

But they are hardly a balanced team.....they cannot run at all, their D isn't good at stopping the run nor rushing the passer without blitzing. The Chiefs are a horrible matchup for them, as was on display in Week 6.

I'll ask you the same questions that I ask all these Bills guys

1. Do the Bills play off the ball / soft zone like they did in week 6 when we ran all over them and basically could throw for 5-6-7 yards whenever we wanted. If not, then

2. If they play up, and start allocating resources to blitz Mahomes, who do they have that contain Kelce and Hill, let alone Watkins/Hardman/Robinson/Pringle?

3. What has changed on Bills Offense that is going to make a difference since first game? Chiefs are still going to blitz, disguise pressures and coverages, which Allen really struggled with the first game

4. The Chiefs, who look like they will be fully manned on Defense PLUS having Sneed this go round, matches up well with the Bills receiving corps. IF the Chiefs can limit the passing game, how do the Bills respond in the run game?

I'll sit back and wait.....heck, I've been waiting on these answers since Week 9 when the first of the Bills trolls started showing post-Steelers/Titans trolls going bye bye.....

I'll say it again: The Bills are closer to the Browns than they are the Chiefs.....
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:09 PM 01-20-2021
Weather for Sunday:

[Reply]
Halfcan 11:14 PM 01-20-2021
I can't wait to watch the Chiefs at Arrowhead this weekend! We are going to kick some ass.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:17 PM 01-20-2021
“I think I’m a snow game guy.”

- some dude who might figure into the outcome on Sunday
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:18 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I can't wait to watch the Chiefs at Arrowhead this weekend! We are going to kick some ass.
The Kansas City Chiefs are my favorite football team in the National Football League.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:26 PM 01-20-2021
I’ve looked at all the stats, trends, matchups, coaching, team speed & the old Jimmy the Greek intangibles. Here’s the old Jimmy the Greek list he would use to set lines & make picks. He was an NFL apologist who never gave teams from the AFL credit but when used correctly it is a pretty good tool for predicting games.

Chiefs should win this game by 10-14pts.

As a matter of fact the only team that matches up well with the Chiefs are the Packers. But that’s a story to be talk about in two weeks.
[Reply]
dma0034 11:42 PM 01-20-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
1. Do the Bills play off the ball / soft zone like they did in week 6 when we ran all over them and basically could throw for 5-6-7 yards whenever we wanted. If not, then

2. If they play up, and start allocating resources to blitz Mahomes, who do they have that contain Kelce and Hill, let alone Watkins/Hardman/Robinson/Pringle?

3. What has changed on Bills Offense that is going to make a difference since first game? Chiefs are still going to blitz, disguise pressures and coverages, which Allen really struggled with the first game

4. The Chiefs, who look like they will be fully manned on Defense PLUS having Sneed this go round, matches up well with the Bills receiving corps. IF the Chiefs can limit the passing game, how do the Bills respond in the run game?
I'll say it again: The Bills are closer to the Browns than they are the Chiefs.....

Hi, I'm a Bills fans and I'll answer these for you:

1. My guess is you'll see a mixture. Bills like to play zone but after that game against the Chiefs they decided to blitz more often. In Week 6 the Bills invited the run to prevent big plays. That worked perfectly as the Chiefs took the runs non-stop and the Bills never adjusted and looked dumb for doing it.

2. Well the big difference in this game will be Matt Milano will be playing. He is the Bills' best coverage LB. Now he isn't good enough to eliminate Kelce (no one is really) but my guess is in Man to Man Kelce will see Milano a lot. As far as Hill it is Tre White (this is maybe the only matchup from the Bills Defense compared to Chiefs offense that I'm not nervous about: as good as Hill is White is very good too). As far as your options: Watkins-Robinson-Hardman the speed is tricky. Bills do have some talented Safeties but outside of White it's difficult to say. Every week it seems like a CB is the worst player in the league or amazing (like Taron Johnson's pick six last week, he isn't that great but got lucky). This is where sending pressure is interesting. The Bills try to confuse teams with pressure looks and 90% play Zone. If the pressure forces a throw the Bills are normally in a good spot. If the pressure is picked up then Rivers picks you apart like it's practice. I'm not going to pretend that I know how well the Chiefs O-Line is but I can tell you the Bills D-Line is terrible (outside maybe Jerry Hughes), if the Chiefs OLine plays as well as the Colts OLine did against the Bills two weeks ago the Bills are probably losing this game by 14-20. So the Bills will bring pressure and gamble.

3. So a few things. Allen was playing with a seperated shoulder in his non-throwing arm for the weeks between Tenn-NYJ (KC was in that group). That combined with the weather (Mahomes missed some throws in that game too) made Allen look a lot worse than he is. He is completing 70% of his passes on the year and only completed about 50% that game. Allen is actually exceptional against the blitz. Hard to go man to man with the WRs the Bills have (it's not unlike the Chiefs, lots of speed) and I haven't seen a DB this year that can cover Diggs one on one. After the Chiefs game when Allen got healthy the Bills just decided to pass more often. Getting 1 or 2 yards a Rush was doing nothing for them and the pass gives you better results. So this team will pass, and pass, and pass some more. I will tell you that if there is bad weather (wind especially) the Bills offense will be terrible (you saw last week against the Ravens and the game against the Chiefs). If weather is good then the offense rolls because Allen can create some plays with his legs and, like Mahomes, has no limit on where he can throw the ball; the OLine has been better since getting their RG Ford out and they're a pretty solid Pass Blocking group.

4. The Bills can't run (except Allen). Their only way to beat the Chiefs is to make the Chiefs abaddon the run. I know it sounds crazy for you guys because the Chiefs Offense, especially Mahomes, are amazing but the Bills Defense can either: A. Stop the Run or B. Stop the Pass. They can do either very well but they can't do both. So in the Colts game; despite what the numbers would tell you the Bills held the Colts running game in check (until they changed their defense to stop the pass... then the Colts ran on them when the Bills were up by 14 in the 4th), they dared Rivers to beat them and he moved it down the field with ease. So if some how some way the Bills were to get a lead and the Chiefs just decided to throw it around I would expect the Bills to play zone and blitz.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:28 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by dma0034:
4. The Bills can't run (except Allen).
We contained him last time and we need to contain again. We do this and we take out your best player.

You are very objective in your team's analysis. Good job.:-)
[Reply]
Reroka 05:23 AM 01-21-2021

No we are not. The fact is bills fan are coming in here to tell us that Allen is better than PMII and that out D sucks ass. Which from what I saw did a good job on the browns running game. Calling our secondary trash, which is false.
Saying PmII cant hold Allens jock.

Bills fans are also telling us this is a different team than weeks 6, well guess what we are go. OH and the best one yet, The bills are more hungry.

Will this be a tough game, could the bills win? sure. Bills fans should not discount the chiefs. They are the defedning SB champs for a reason and a lot of that has to do with PMII, the best TE in the NFL. the best WRT corps in the NFL and our defense getting the job down when everyone thinks they cant play well.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:24 AM 01-21-2021
Last two years when Diggs has played the Chiefs.

2019 for the Vikings 1 catch, 4 yards and 0 td's

2020 for the Bills 6 catches, 46 yards and 1 td

So in two games combined he's gotten 7 catches for 50 yards and one td.

Let's hope Spags can work his magic again.
[Reply]
alanm 06:32 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Though I would hurt a little inside to root for it, there would be some delicious schadenfreude in seeing the Bills lose a fifth Super Bowl to Tom Brady...
Despite the fact that the Chiefs would be out of it. The Bills losing to Brady in Tampa would set that city over the edge. I'm not sure how they would respond. Riots or mass suicides ala Jim Jones. Vegas would have to set the line. :-)
[Reply]
Page 57 of 92
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167 > Last »
Up