ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Score Has Been Evened.......For Now.
Bwana 03:43 PM 07-04-2003
So I'm sitting here minding my own business, relaxing when I start hearing explosions over the top of my house. Aww yes, the unmistakable sound of bottle rockets. There is one rental house in my neighborhood, two houses down across the alley. It seems to attract loud music playing hell raising punk types. In any event, I get pissed off when this keeps up and go out into the backyard. I find several Bottle Rocket sticks. At this point I am left with three choices...

1.) Go to their back gate, call one of them out, beat his ass. This one is more my style and I would have enjoyed it the most hands down, but I would likely end up in the big house for the night and my wife would not be pleased when she had to come and bail me out.

2.) Call the cops and report the little fuggers. This one is just to easy and I'm not the nark type.

3.) It seems I have a few "bird bombs" left over from "the day." For those of you who do not know what these masterpieces are, they are in a 12 gauge shotgun shell and are basically an M-80 that zips through the air when you fire it out of the shotgun. They go about 100 feet before they explode. These are used by ranchers to run off the geese when they land in the wheat fields and are VERY loud. :-)

I grab the 12 gauge, crack one of my house windows, line it up over the fence and let it rip. The next few moments were priceless!:-) All you could hear were gems like "Jesus Christ!" "Where did that come from?!!"What the fug was that!!! Oh my God!" It seems I still have 24 rounds left if the little cockroaches start again. Bonus......I know as a fact they have no clue where it came from. :-) :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 05:19 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Bwana
Uh-Oh:-) The little meth monkeys are at it again. Time for another shot over the bow. :-)

meth monkeys....:-)
[Reply]
Talisman 05:22 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Uh-Oh:-) The little meth monkeys are at it again. Time for another shot over the bow. :-)
You tell them Bwana's coming. And hell's coming with him!
[Reply]
Bwana 05:23 PM 07-04-2003
SCORE!! :-) All I could hear was "Oh FU*K Man!! What the hell was that!!?":-) This could get entertaining. The great thing about this ammo is the fact that is no louder than a BB gun when it goes off.....stealth when it leaves the shotgun.:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 05:43 PM 07-04-2003
Do they look like a normal shotgun shell? What gauge?
[Reply]
Talisman 05:44 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
SCORE!! :-) All I could hear was "Oh FU*K Man!! What the hell was that!!?":-) This could get entertaining. The great thing about this ammo is the fact that is no louder than a BB gun when it goes off.....stealth when it leaves the shotgun.:-)
:-)

Next thing you know you'll be sniping them from a tree in full camo screaming "Superfly, do or die!"
[Reply]
Frazod 05:47 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Talisman

You tell them Bwana's coming. And hell's coming with him!

Nice Tombstone reference! :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 06:08 PM 07-04-2003
this is some funny shit...........................:-)
[Reply]
Bwana 07:43 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Skip Towne
Do they look like a normal shotgun shell? What gauge?
They do with the exception of no brass on the bottom and all plastic cases. They are 12 gauge rounds. No more bottle rockets from the dirt bags, but the music is gettin glouder and they are getting liquored up. Could be an interesting night. My wife saw my 12 gauge and shells out and stated "I won't even ask" :-)

If worse comes to worse, I have a great vantage point from the top of my shop.:-)
[Reply]
Talisman 07:47 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :

They do with the exception of no brass on the bottom and all plastic cases. They are 12 gauge rounds. No more bottle rockets from the dirt bags, but the music is gettin glouder and they are getting liquored up. Could be an interesting night. My wife saw my 12 gauge and shells out and stated "I won't even ask" :-)

If worse comes to worse, I have a great vantage point from the top of my shop.:-)
:-) Classic.

You need to get them on video when you shoot one of those bad boys over there. Get some cash from Funniest Home Videos.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:00 PM 07-04-2003
..... I love 'em.

True story. Three years ago today (4th of July), I'm working in an ER in Topeka, Ks when a guy walks in and shows his hand. Well, it used to be his hand.
Seems the poor city sap had some bird bombs. Only they were more of the home made variety. He had somehow rigged them with fuses. City dumbass lit one whilst carrying the other in his opposite hand. Sure enough, a spark flies from the lit fuse and ignites the other bomb.

He had it wrapped in paper towels. Blew his right hand to bits. He was nicknamed 'lefty' from that day forward.

If you run out of bird bombs there is also the Drano bomb.

Loud as hell.

When I was a kid my neighbors thought I was a mad scientist.
[Reply]
jettio 08:00 PM 07-04-2003
I am not quite understanding the deterrent effect against bottle rockets at your house, if they do not know that you are the one firing the bird bombs.

Maybe you should just screw with people for the pleasure it brings you instead of acting as if there is some justification for it.

Sounds like a fool's paradise.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 08:04 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by WilliamTheIrish

If you run out of bird bombs there is also the Drano bomb.

Loud as hell.

When I was a kid my neighbors thought I was a mad scientist.
You mix that with bits of aluminum foil in a 2-litre bottle...right?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 08:07 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by BigChiefDave
You mix that with bits of aluminum foil in a 2-litre bottle...right?

.... Dunno, John Ashcroft may be listening.:-)
[Reply]
Logical 08:13 PM 07-04-2003
Top notch solution Bwana.

You did the place proud, highly innovative!:-)
[Reply]
Logical 08:13 PM 07-04-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by jettio
I am not quite understanding the deterrent effect against bottle rockets at your house, if they do not know that you are the one firing the bird bombs.

Maybe you should just screw with people for the pleasure it brings you instead of acting as if there is some justification for it.

Sounds like a fool's paradise.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up