ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 160
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:21 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit QB argument.
:-) Yeah, it's my fault. I'mma exit stage left meow.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:21 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
1. SNR

I need you to listen up, my friend. And I need you to listen up good.

Take a moment to put down your World's Greatest Music Teacher coffee mug. For once in your life, stop teaching some wayward, impressionable youth that singing falsetto isn't gay, and pay attention to me.

You are a pawn.

This whole time, you thought you were the one in control. You thought that because you happened to be driving the entirety of the creative momentum in this thread, that you mattered in the grand scheme of things. That your efforts somehow elevated your standing among Those In Power.

You were wrong, motherfucker. You were fucking wrong.

It turns out, in a M. Night Shamylanian twist, that you were being used like a two dollar whore this whole time. PGM personally sought to it that every crevice of your creative id was penetrated for our pure pleasure. We were never laughing with you, asshole. We were laughing at you.

Doesn't that just encapsulate your life, now that you think about it? All this time, pouring immense amounts of hard work for no discernible gain, and doing it because you thought we would all enjoy it? Could you be that big of a fool?

Possibly. I wouldn't put it past a guy with a Terrance Copper fetish. Hell, I'm sure PGM was pulling those strings too, somehow. Because he's just that good. And you're just that much of a tool.

You're starting to realize it, aren't you. Do you feel used?

Do you feel like PGM has attached invisible strings to your elbows and fingertips, manipulating you like a marionette? Well you're not wrong, but you're still far from the truth. You are, in fact, a pawn of PGM's ingenius manipulation, but because it's PGM, he is actually controlling you in the gayest way possible: his arm is buried up your ass to the elbow, and he is making you say his dirty words while he drinks a glass of water. Everybody applauds, and you get to go back in the toybox thinking you're a real boy.

I sincerely hope this isn't fucking with your head too bad. Try sticking a thumbtack in your neck to assure yourself that you can still feel. Just don't use anything larger or greater, because this country's healthcare system is fucking fucked up.

Who the hell tries to turn a NECESSARY system of care that you NEED to SURVIVE into a free market boondoggle? All we end up doing is PAYING for services WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO REQUIRE FOR OUR CONTINUED EXISTENCE.

For instance, let's just say something is having a fucking baby. Congratulations asshole, now you have to pay $900 before the baby is born, and then likely have another $1000 pay for the hospital stay afterwards. Why? Because you got pregnant. Forget that it's actually a NECESSARY SERVICE FOR THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF THE HUMAN RACE. IT COSTS THOUSANDS, SO PAY THE FUCK UP.

This is why we should just do single payer. Single payer would give poor people better treatment, and save everybody else money -- except of course for the fortunate wealthy, who will STILL continue to have a higher quality of life but are going to be thuper therial that they can't bid on an antique umbrella holder at that auction next week.

Goddamn it. Just god fucking damn it. I fucking told rico this would fucking happen.

Fuck it. Just fucking fuck it.
I've got to run, but I'm gonna enjoy this when I get back!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:45 AM 09-26-2014
1. SNR

I need you to listen up, my friend. And I need you to listen up good.

Take a moment to put down your World's Greatest Music Teacher coffee mug. For once in your life, stop teaching some wayward, impressionable youth that singing falsetto isn't gay, and pay attention to me.

You are a pawn.

This whole time, you thought you were the one in control. You thought that because you happened to be driving the entirety of the creative momentum in this thread, that you mattered in the grand scheme of things. That your efforts somehow elevated your standing among Those In Power.

You were wrong, motherfucker. You were fucking wrong.

It turns out, in a M. Night Shamylanian twist, that you were being used like a two dollar whore this whole time. PGM personally sought to it that every crevice of your creative id was penetrated for our pure pleasure. We were never laughing with you, asshole. We were laughing at you.

Doesn't that just encapsulate your life, now that you think about it? All this time, pouring immense amounts of hard work for no discernible gain, and doing it because you thought we would all enjoy it? Could you be that big of a fool?

Possibly. I wouldn't put it past a guy with a Terrance Copper fetish. Hell, I'm sure PGM was pulling those strings too, somehow. Because he's just that good. And you're just that much of a tool.

You're starting to realize it, aren't you. Do you feel used?

Do you feel like PGM has attached invisible strings to your elbows and fingertips, manipulating you like a marionette? Well you're not wrong, but you're still far from the truth. You are, in fact, a pawn of PGM's ingenius manipulation, but because it's PGM, he is actually controlling you in the gayest way possible: his arm is buried up your ass to the elbow, and he is making you say his dirty words while he drinks a glass of water. Everybody applauds, and you get to go back in the toybox thinking you're a real boy.

I sincerely hope this isn't fucking with your head too bad. Try sticking a thumbtack in your neck to assure yourself that you can still feel. Just don't use anything larger or greater, because this country's healthcare system is fucking fucked up.

Who the hell tries to turn a NECESSARY system of care that you NEED to SURVIVE into a free market boondoggle? All we end up doing is PAYING for services WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO REQUIRE FOR OUR CONTINUED EXISTENCE.

For instance, let's just say something is having a fucking baby. Congratulations asshole, now you have to pay $900 before the baby is born, and then likely have another $1000 pay for the hospital stay afterwards. Why? Because you got pregnant. Forget that it's actually a NECESSARY SERVICE FOR THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF THE HUMAN RACE. IT COSTS THOUSANDS, SO PAY THE FUCK UP.

This is why we should just do single payer. Single payer would give poor people better treatment, and save everybody else money -- except of course for the fortunate wealthy, who will STILL continue to have a higher quality of life but are going to be thuper therial that they can't bid on an antique umbrella holder at that auction next week.

Goddamn it. Just god fucking damn it. I fucking told rico this would fucking happen.

Fuck it. Just fucking fuck it.
Just so you guys all know, I'm not butthurt by this at all.

Thought that was worth mentioning.
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:15 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Just so you guys all know, I'm not butthurt by this at all.

Thought that was worth mentioning.
I've no reason to doubt you, for you have said it out loud.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:22 AM 09-26-2014
A+ for effort, but a roast of SNR should include more references to teaching, Star Trek and rape.

I move that this roast be struck from the record.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:30 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yeah I am the whiny bitch. If you didn't do this it would be someone else taking the torch like Saul and hooter last year. You are nothing but a pawn :-)

[Reply]
Direckshun 11:33 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
A+ for effort, but a roast of SNR should include more references to teaching, Star Trek and rape.

I move that this roast be struck from the record.
It was more of an elaborate insult to PGM.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 AM 09-26-2014
It was more of an elaborate insult to PGM.
Well, great artists are always appreciated after they die, so maybe if you kill yourself this roast will be better.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:00 PM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Count Zarth:
Well, great artists are always appreciated after they die, so maybe if you kill yourself this roast will be better.
:-)
[Reply]
rico 12:20 PM 09-26-2014
I thought it was freaking hilarious. The other day, D-shun made a comment that was something along the lines of, "I have tried roasting before, but I don't think I'm very good at it because it always ends up becoming some long-winded rant about the healthcare system."

When I saw that he wrote a long roast of SNR today, my first thought was, "I wonder if he will make a comment about our health care system...?" Sure enough, he concluded with an entire rant about it. :-) It cracked me up.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:44 PM 09-26-2014
Rico: Explaining Out Loud The Subtexts Of Jokes To Make Sure Everyone Got It, since 2011
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:49 PM 09-26-2014
Rico: Explaining Out Loud The Subtexts Of Jokes To Make Sure Everyone Got It, since 2011
What Direckshun is doing here is elaborating on something everyone already knows already for the sake of comedic value.

Problem is he just isn't fucking good at it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:54 PM 09-26-2014
:-)
[Reply]
rico 01:22 PM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
What Direckshun is doing here is elaborating on something everyone already knows already for the sake of comedic value.

Problem is he just isn't ****ing good at it.
:-) I thought it was funny. He pointed out something I am inadvertently inclined to do, BUT didn't leave it at that...he included the year 2011. Which isn't just any random year, but the year I joined CP. I bet it's funnier to y'all now that you've caught that, eh? Ehh???
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:26 PM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
:-) Don't get all butthurt dude. I did it all for the lulz, and you should be lulzing too.
It was funny as all hell.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 160
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117 > Last »
Up