ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 160
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:10 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
No, don't stop roasting! We all enjoy reading them. Don't let PGM's PMS (name change candidate?) trick you into quitting.

Keep up the roasts!

Also, mods, can you change PGM to PMS?
I have asked for that before. Besides snr knows what's up. Private Messages are pretty cool things. Burst level 100 achieved.
[Reply]
Direckshun 08:37 AM 09-26-2014
1. SNR

I need you to listen up, my friend. And I need you to listen up good.

Take a moment to put down your World's Greatest Music Teacher coffee mug. For once in your life, stop teaching some wayward, impressionable youth that singing falsetto isn't gay, and pay attention to me.

You are a pawn.

This whole time, you thought you were the one in control. You thought that because you happened to be driving the entirety of the creative momentum in this thread, that you mattered in the grand scheme of things. That your efforts somehow elevated your standing among Those In Power.

You were wrong, motherfucker. You were fucking wrong.

It turns out, in a M. Night Shamylanian twist, that you were being used like a two dollar whore this whole time. PGM personally sought to it that every crevice of your creative id was penetrated for our pure pleasure. We were never laughing with you, asshole. We were laughing at you.

Doesn't that just encapsulate your life, now that you think about it? All this time, pouring immense amounts of hard work for no discernible gain, and doing it because you thought we would all enjoy it? Could you be that big of a fool?

Possibly. I wouldn't put it past a guy with a Terrance Copper fetish. Hell, I'm sure PGM was pulling those strings too, somehow. Because he's just that good. And you're just that much of a tool.

You're starting to realize it, aren't you. Do you feel used?

Do you feel like PGM has attached invisible strings to your elbows and fingertips, manipulating you like a marionette? Well you're not wrong, but you're still far from the truth. You are, in fact, a pawn of PGM's ingenius manipulation, but because it's PGM, he is actually controlling you in the gayest way possible: his arm is buried up your ass to the elbow, and he is making you say his dirty words while he drinks a glass of water. Everybody applauds, and you get to go back in the toybox thinking you're a real boy.

I sincerely hope this isn't fucking with your head too bad. Try sticking a thumbtack in your neck to assure yourself that you can still feel. Just don't use anything larger or greater, because this country's healthcare system is fucking fucked up.

Who the hell tries to turn a NECESSARY system of care that you NEED to SURVIVE into a free market boondoggle? All we end up doing is PAYING for services WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO REQUIRE FOR OUR CONTINUED EXISTENCE.

For instance, let's just say something is having a fucking baby. Congratulations asshole, now you have to pay $900 before the baby is born, and then likely have another $1000 pay for the hospital stay afterwards. Why? Because you got pregnant. Forget that it's actually a NECESSARY SERVICE FOR THE CONTINUED EXISTENCE OF THE HUMAN RACE. IT COSTS THOUSANDS, SO PAY THE FUCK UP.

This is why we should just do single payer. Single payer would give poor people better treatment, and save everybody else money -- except of course for the fortunate wealthy, who will STILL continue to have a higher quality of life but are going to be thuper therial that they can't bid on an antique umbrella holder at that auction next week.

Goddamn it. Just god fucking damn it. I fucking told rico this would fucking happen.

Fuck it. Just fucking fuck it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:43 AM 09-26-2014
Nice :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:56 AM 09-26-2014
At the Great American Bash loochy you and I will go one on one...In a STEEL CAGE
[Reply]
Pablo 08:57 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:

Do you feel like PGM has attached invisible strings to your elbows and fingertips, manipulating you like a marionette? Well you're not wrong, but you're still far from the truth. You are, in fact, a pawn of PGM's ingenius manipulation, but because it's PGM, he is actually controlling you in the gayest way possible: his arm is buried up your ass to the elbow, and he is making you say his dirty words while he drinks a glass of water. Everybody applauds, and you get to go back in the toybox thinking you're a real boy.
I lost my shit on this paragraph. That last sentence was insanely funny.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:05 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yeah I am the whiny bitch. If you didn't do this it would be someone else taking the torch like Saul and hooter last year. You are nothing but a pawn :-)

[Reply]
TribalElder 09:06 AM 09-26-2014
Sweet

List over after reading number 1.

The OP is way behind
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:53 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I lost my shit on this paragraph. That last sentence was insanely funny.
It was gold. Pure gold.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 09:59 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
No way Dave. No. Way. Alex won us a playoff game last year. Single handedly. Unfortunately the defense threw it away, but without a shadow of a doubt Alex went out and beat the **** out of the Colts AFTER losing the workhorse of the entire offense right out of the chute. He is a HUGE upgrade from Matt Cassel. Huge.

He's also the reason this team has played way above their heads in Denver, and again in Miami. I'm not a retread guy. Never have been. I have been beating the draft a 1st round quarterback as long as anybody.

Alex is a quarterback. Casshole was a ****ing imposter from jump street that was a ****ing backup in college. A 1st overall pick compared to a 7th round fart in the wind. Were they both over drafted? Sure, but it's still a night and day difference.
Denial is not just in Egypt. I love you Flop but you be wrong. Look at their lifetime stats. They are virtually identical.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:01 AM 09-26-2014
Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit QB argument.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:11 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Oh my god, this is amazing.

FLOPNUTS DELIVERS
:-) "The People's Mod"
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:12 AM 09-26-2014
Fucking tequila :-)

Well we wouldn't have any of this if I didn't come up with the idea that part is true. Snr is gold at this....Pablo on the other hand is a worthless turd. OMG guise looky ther at peegeem!!
:-) I love you bro, but I HAD to restore that. It was way too golden to not allow people to enjoy! And you fucking know it!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:13 AM 09-26-2014
You are a real pal
:-) Don't get all butthurt dude. I did it all for the lulz, and you should be lulzing too.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:14 AM 09-26-2014
It would appear I made the top 34. Right? Right???

I mean, it's the only reason I can think of for my absence from the list.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:20 AM 09-26-2014
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Denial is not just in Egypt. I love you Flop but you be wrong. Look at their lifetime stats. They are virtually identical.
Honestly, and it's the first and last time I'm going to do it...my hope is dying...but I'm gonna delete this and blame it on the tequila later.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 160
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116 > Last »
Up