Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 02:00 PM 10-01-2012
You should totally add a link to your GM Craigslist ad.
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:03 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'm in for $50, but I'd really like to see some sort of ChiefsPlanet recognition on the sign, if possible.
Not really... they are doing block lettering and chiefsplanet.com adds quite a bit of length + cost.

When I get in contact with media, I will make sure to point them to the site where this started.

PS... WE HAVE ENOUGH TO DO THIS. I'll get on the ball with the airline people and let them know this is a go. Don't stop donating though... we can run the same banner mult times or if they do finally bench Kasl, we can then put funds towards a billboard.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:04 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Not really... they are doing block lettering and chiefsplanet.com adds quite a bit of length + cost.

When I get in contact with media, I will make sure to point them to the site where this started.

PS... WE HAVE ENOUGH TO DO THIS. I'll get on the ball with the airline people and let them know this is a go. Don't stop donating though... we can run the same banner mult times or if they do finally bench Kasl, we can then put funds towards a billboard.
Fair nough. I want my $50 back...........

:-)
[Reply]
hometeam 02:06 PM 10-01-2012
I got 10 bucks on it. That's what is sitting in my paypal atm.
[Reply]
Monty 02:07 PM 10-01-2012
I'm in for this week and willing to put in more later. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:08 PM 10-01-2012
I'll commit to do $50 for every remaining home game, as long as we can keep this thing going.
[Reply]
pr_capone 02:10 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
I'll commit to do $50 for every remaining home game, as long as we can keep this thing going.
you rock!
[Reply]
bevischief 02:10 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
You should totally add a link to your GM Craigslist ad.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:10 PM 10-01-2012
Jesus this is gonna rule
[Reply]
hometeam 02:11 PM 10-01-2012
next step, billboard? :P
[Reply]
bevischief 02:11 PM 10-01-2012
I just got back home from the Bash let me do some checking on money to see what I can donate.
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:12 PM 10-01-2012
How much extra would it cost to have the guy crash that plane into Pioli's box?
[Reply]
Rexx 02:13 PM 10-01-2012
Cassell may be benched before next weeks banner! Regardless of what happens, I'm game for $20 but not til week 2 of our protest. Well done doing this! About time we band together and try to force there hand a bit. Sick of there bs.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 02:13 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:14 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Sofa King:

Certainly creates more of a statement than flying a banner every week.....
[Reply]
Page 7 of 603
« First < 34567 8910111757107507 > Last »
Up