Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
pr_capone 01:40 PM 10-01-2012
The cost of additional flights would be $560. OP has been updated.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:41 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
So..... if we end up raising the money in only an hour, do we start the "fly the banner again against the Raiders" fundraising drive?
Yup though it would all still be handled through this one thread.
[Reply]
pimpchief 01:51 PM 10-01-2012
This is fucking awesome, you are a god above men, pr. If I had a paypal account I'd be in, however I wouldn't have any way to get the money to you and it'd only be twenty bucks or so anyways.

But fucking awesome to all you guys that are making this possible. I love this website.
[Reply]
Dartgod 01:51 PM 10-01-2012
HEY CLARK! WE PULLED A TRAIN ON YOUR WIFE LAST NIGHT! LOVE, SCOTT AND MATT.

Might get quicker results?
[Reply]
the Talking Can 01:52 PM 10-01-2012
"Pioli - Cassel - Throat Gaggers"
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:53 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pimpchief:
This is fucking awesome, you are a god above men, pr. If I had a paypal account I'd be in, however I wouldn't have any way to get the money to you and it'd only be twenty bucks or so anyways.

But fucking awesome to all you guys that are making this possible. I love this website.
How'd that #1 offense work for you on Sunday?
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 01:54 PM 10-01-2012
I'm in for $40, one catch though I don't have paypal but I'll send a money order for it.
The message is great.
I like the "we deserve better" part
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:55 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
HEY CLARK! WE PULLED A TRAIN ON YOUR WIFE LAST NIGHT! LOVE, SCOTT AND MATT.

Might get quicker results?

:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:56 PM 10-01-2012
I'm in for $50, but I'd really like to see some sort of ChiefsPlanet recognition on the sign, if possible.
[Reply]
loochy 01:57 PM 10-01-2012
Dude it looks like this is actually going to happen.
[Reply]
Nickel D 01:57 PM 10-01-2012
To get rid of the evidence as well as ensure Pioli gets the message, I highly recommend the banner be ditched under a stairwell at Arrowhead along with dozens of candy bar wrappers.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:58 PM 10-01-2012
Brush up on your tv/radio interview skills, they'll come a callin'.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:59 PM 10-01-2012
This is a wonderful idea. If I wasn't shit broke I'd definitely throw down some money. I hope this happens.
[Reply]
pimpchief 01:59 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
How'd that #1 offense work for you on Sunday?
San Diego is alot better than I thought they'd be. And did you see that Cassel is now the franchise leader in yards thigh four games?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:00 PM 10-01-2012
You know, I think the best thing about this is that it shows how much Chiefs fans care about the team, more so than most any other fanbase out there. You don't see or hear about this kind of thing in Jacksonville, Cleveland, or Buffalo. It is in our blood to be Chiefs fans and we just have to be so when we have to deal with such obvious flaws for this long, we want improvement. Other cities fanbases just stop going but that is not what we want. We WANT and NEED to go to games and cheer for the team.

Just like when Cano got booed relentlessly, us Royals fans showed we were passionate about the team and Butler getting snubbed after Cano's lie.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 603
« First < 23456 789101656106506 > Last »
Up