Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:59 PM 12-10-2012
I'm on board with the New England idea. Fly one before the game that says "Take Pioli back - SaveOurChiefs.com"

It would be pretty comical IMO.
[Reply]
007 01:03 PM 12-10-2012
I really don't see that as being effective to the cause at all.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 01:17 PM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
it's not really, other than maybe snagging some fresh media due to the novelty

my assumption was they were looking for ways to spend the remaining money - accounting for a last banner at Arrowhead...in which case a final eat shit pioli gesture was one idea...
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 01:54 PM 12-10-2012
Marty - did you ever have your meeting with the Chiefs PR dude? Or did that get shot down after the Belcher incident?
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 01:55 PM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
I think the main benefit would be increased media exposure. Of course, embarrassing Pioli in the Patriotard market would be funny as hell too.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:32 PM 12-10-2012
fly one that just says "Pioli...teh lulz"
[Reply]
bowener 04:16 PM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
I'm on board with the New England idea. Fly one before the game that says "Take Pioli back - SaveOurChiefs.com"

It would be pretty comical IMO.
I'm fairly certain the rest of the league would think we are douche bags for doing this.
[Reply]
thebigshow 04:18 PM 12-10-2012
PLAY BREASTON - CAN PIOLI - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:31 PM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan:
Marty - did you ever have your meeting with the Chiefs PR dude? Or did that get shot down after the Belcher incident?
I see what you did there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:21 PM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by :
SaveOurChiefs ‏@SaveOurChiefs

On a radio interview with 910am Sports in Phoenix just now, Jason LaCanfora reported that Kansas City is a sleeping giant for HC and GM.
Clarification?
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:21 PM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
I'm fairly certain the rest of the league would think we are douche bags for doing this.
Yeah, its questionable in my opinion.

Hope its thought through a bit more.
[Reply]
1ChiefsDan 05:44 PM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
I see what you did there.
:-)
First part was a serious question though.
[Reply]
pr_capone 06:04 PM 12-10-2012
the perfect analogy for this season...

[Reply]
pr_capone 06:24 PM 12-10-2012
Originally Posted by bowener:
I'm really in line with this thinking here. I was all for flying a banner over Tampa when Quinn got the nod saying something positive for him but it was shot down.

TBH, we really don't need any additional media coverage. One last message stating that we stand resolute... and done.

We don't even have to fly a banner. Or we could fly 3 planes after all (over Arrowhead), for one hour, and have a really long single message. They would just need to fly in order.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 06:49 PM 12-10-2012
Reid no showed for a phone meeting. He probably realized or someone else in the org realized the can of worms he opened and shut it down. #FNG_GettingInTrouble

Originally Posted by denverdanchiefsfan:

[Reply]
Page 505 of 603
« First < 5405455495501502503504505 506507508509515555 > Last »
Up