Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Window Licking Whiner 01:10 PM 10-01-2012
I'm in for 25.

The message needs to be simple though. It needs to be obvious, like fire pioli bench cassel.

If you try to fill the message with plan isn't working or some shit, they still won't get it. Make it simple and clear
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:11 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Not worried.
:-) Not even with Pioli's CIA crew roaming around the stadium?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:11 PM 10-01-2012
I'll pitch in 50. Can we please have it read:

BENCH CASSEL TODAY, FIRE PIOLI TOMMOROW.
[Reply]
acesn8s 01:12 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Please... Quinn isn't going to fair any better. Benching Kasl would at least show that the FO and coaching staff still give a shit.
But they don't
[Reply]
Dayze 01:12 PM 10-01-2012
or just "Fire Pioli"
or "43yrs. No Championship"
[Reply]
acesn8s 01:13 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I'll pitch in 50. Can we please have it read:

BENCH CASSEL TODAY, FIRE PIOLI TOMMOROW.
Tomorrow? :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:14 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I think "we deserve better" says it best myself. Just me.

Things are really tight for me right now but, my sports teams are my escape from everything else in life. Not much of an escape any more (thank God for EMAW). Let me look at it and I'll see if it is at all feasible to chip in on this.
Thats cool, it was just a thought. Like Goatcheese said yesterday, cut the head off and the rest will die.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:15 PM 10-01-2012
"Absentee Ownership"
"43 yrs of Fail"
[Reply]
-King- 01:17 PM 10-01-2012
Get to the point: We Need a 1st round QB!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:18 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Thats cool, it was just a thought. Like Goatcheese said yesterday, cut the head off and the rest will die.
And not a bad thought. I just think this is not a case where being "cute" is the best route. "We deserve better" sends a pretty clear message about the pulse of the fan base. IMHO.
[Reply]
alnorth 01:19 PM 10-01-2012
I'm in for 25. Your message looks fine, I also like what BossChief came up with.
[Reply]
KCUnited 01:22 PM 10-01-2012
You should tip off radio media the day of along with social media to maximize exposure.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:22 PM 10-01-2012
For those donating... once we hit the magic number, I'll send you a PM with paypal details. THANKS!
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:22 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
You should tip off radio media the day of along with social media to maximize exposure.
Will definitely do.
[Reply]
alnorth 01:22 PM 10-01-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
"Absentee Ownership"
"43 yrs of Fail"
I don't agree with attacking the owner, at all. We can do nothing about who owns the team.

At best, it does nothing. At worst he decides the fans are idiots who can't ever be listened to and it backfires.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 603
< 123 45671353103503 > Last »
Up