ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Hall of Classics>I feel shitty
big nasty kcnut 01:51 AM 05-01-2005
drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper. Anybody think i'm over reacting.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 08:38 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by kcnut:
drank tequila and beer and ate pizza. threw up and feel crappy. Then releaseing my emotions like crazy. Feeling bad cause my brother compared my articles to toliet paper. Anybody think i'm over reacting.
:-)

No.
[Reply]
Pants 08:39 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I always thought he wrote like that on purpose, who knew?
Wow, same here. I thought it wan an act (a cool and funny one) this whole time. Shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Wow, same here. I thought it wan an act (a cool and funny one) this whole time. Shit.
He used to have a PC from rent-a-center, too. Connect the dots, Metron00b.
[Reply]
Iowanian 08:44 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
gosh, you have shit on the mind a lot......don't you? :-)

Attached: cave2.jpg (14.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Rausch 08:49 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
He thinks his clever banter is going unnoticed, but really, he's suggesting what to put in that "space." Freud would agree...

Let it be known that I'm aware that Freud's methods and theories have been pretty much debunked by his half-assed trials and disregard for true scientific psyhcological research and it's methods. I'm just making a funny...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He thinks his clever banter is going unnoticed, but really, he's suggesting what to put in that "space." Freud would agree...
[/SIZE]
No, not really. I just abhor an untidy sig.
[Reply]
4th and Long 08:52 PM 05-01-2005
Would this be an appropriate time to post this? :-)
[Reply]
Pants 08:52 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
He used to have a PC from rent-a-center, too. Connect the dots, Metron00b.

I'm really sorry I wasn't here at the time that fact was mentioned.

EDIT: BTW, the ":-)" is at goat, not kcnut.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:02 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by gochiefs:
No, not really. I just abhor an untidy sig.
Yep, you're prone to cram your sig full of gaudiness. It's the "look at me" syndrome.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:10 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Yep, you're prone to cram your sig full of gaudiness. It's the "look at me" syndrome.
Mine's tidy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:33 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
His name is Robert Polson?
Robert Polson was the sketch artist and cartoonist that worked for the magazine.
[Reply]
go bo 09:34 PM 05-01-2005
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Hell, spend a couple of quality years studying the English language or decide to write in his native tounge (I'm assuming that isn't English). If he was truly dedicated to becoming a writer he could get there.

It isn't so much the syntax that worries me about his career choice. I think it's more the following:

1. He rarely has anything to add that the average Joe watching on TV didn't see. Granted, I've only between 3 and 5 of his pieces.
2. He's an obvious homer and completely lacks objectivity. There just aren't that many writing jobs for homers of one school.

Nut, I wish you the best but I have to agree. Unless you really want to buckle down and make some changes you won't succeed. I'd love nothing more than to play in the NFL for a living. The facts are, though, I'm 32, have a bad knee and have never played a down of organized football. That said it's not a good idea for me to quit my job and run up to Chief's training camp looking to be a walk-on.
i dunno...

can you play corner back?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:03 AM 05-02-2005
Originally Posted by go bo:
i dunno...

can you play corner back?
Probably as good as Burntee :-)
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up