KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:10 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :-)
KCJ....
I'd be one of the first to thank a soldier for his duty, and congratulate you for the Br *.

I'd also be one to tell you that I think you're out of line on this one.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:11 AM 01-09-2005
You know waht your legacy will be.
john, stop while you're ahead and heed your own words.... don't diminish your service over a football game.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:11 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
KCJ....
I'd be one of the first to thank a soldier for his duty, and congratulate you for the Br *.

I'd also be one to tell you that I think you're out of line on this one.

Thanks, but he's been out of line most of the thread.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 12:12 AM 01-09-2005
Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 12:13 AM 01-09-2005
This thread is now complete.

Johhny (Cybil?) has moved through all the stages.

I think we can lock it now.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:14 AM 01-09-2005
Not ONE of you people has been over there and fought for America in the GWOT and yet you glibly attack a true vet with hollow accusations based on worthless values. Fine. As a uniformed sevicemember and combat vet, I know now how hollow and empty your support of us in harm's way actually is. Thanks for revealing your shallow patriotism for what it really is.

Please. Stop. Marty choking again isn't worth losing your integrity over.
[Reply]
morphius 12:14 AM 01-09-2005
So an attack on one vet is an attack on all? Get it together, someone seems to be showing a bit too much pride.

You have 6 people telling you that you are crossing the lines, listen.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:14 AM 01-09-2005
HOW DARE YOU....

I'm a COMBAT VETERAN!!!
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:15 AM 01-09-2005
:-)

You are pathetic.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:15 AM 01-09-2005
Bah, lets have some beer...first round on me!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:15 AM 01-09-2005
Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:16 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Hoo\/er:
So an attack on one vet is an attack on all? Get it together, someone seems to be showing a bit too much pride.

You have 6 people telling you that you are crossing the lines, listen.

I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gsket over his favorite coach losing. (again)
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:16 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
HOW DARE YOU....

I'm a COMBAT VETERAN!!!

I didn't know. I'm so sorry. Can I get you a piece of pie?
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:17 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gasket over his favorite coach losing. (again)
What a cool phrase. I dont use it enough...

I need to work that back into conversations.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:18 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Whatever happened to "We couldn't be successful without all of the hard-working taxpayers back home who are working hard to supply us with all of this great equipment."? If you were a running back, I bet you wouldn't acknowledge your offensive line.
bwahhahahahahahaha :-)

Classic....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up